Writing The Letter

* New story ! ill be updating every friday*
(* Olivia's P.O.V *)

Today was going by excruciatingly slow. I just wanted to get this day over and done with but, as you all know, school takes forever.

Finally the bell rang to go to English. Thank god. English is my last class of the day.

" Hey Case.", I say walking out of my history class.

" Hey! guess what we're doing in English today!?" Casey said excitingly.

" Dare I ask?" I say rolling my eyes.

" We get to right to soldiers in the military. Isnt that amazing!?" she said jumping up and down.

" I guess."

Great. Just what I needed. Not only do I have a shit tone of homework to do, I have to write to some random person that I don't know. Could life get any worse?

I walk into my class and sit down next to my friends Alex and Melinda.

" Okay class! Today I will be assigning you each with one person in the military you will have to right to."

Mrs. Coleman then started handing out papers. " Melinda you will be writing to Odafin Tutuola. Alexandra, you will be writing to a John Munch. Olivia, you will be writing to Elliot Stabler, Casey, you will be writing to a Chester Lake."

She continued assigning students in the class to people in the military then she passed out a piece of paper with their names on it.

" The first letter I will be sending out to them, then after that, I want you guys to send it to them yourselves. The letter is due by the end of the class. " Mrs. Coleman then walked back over to are desk and left us to write.

Perfect. Just perfect. I have to write to a person that I don't even know. Well, let's see where this goes...

*****************

Dear Elliot Stabler,
So, I'm supposed to write to you I guess for a English assignment. In all honestly, I have no idea what to write about. Er, I guess I'll start off with the basics and tell you about myself. First things first, my names Olivia Benson. I am 17 years old. I am a senior in highschool. Erm, my favorite color is Blue and Red. I am a total dog lover and I love scary movies. Quick bio about me, lol. Okay well, I have to go now, feel free to write back, if not that's cool. Have a good day, or night... or afternoon?? Okay, bye.
~Olivia~

****************

Once I finished writing the letter, I folded it and stuck it in the envelope and gave it to the teacher.

Well, let's see how this turns out...