ten

liked by lee

liked by lee.lijunjun, fallinautumn, and 2,403 others

susujinnie he's so clingy, i'm going to miss him next week :(

COMMENTS

fallinautumn you are going to tell me who you're boyfriend is once you get back!
susujinnie @fallinautumn okay ;)

user5 imagine having this kind of relationship.
user0 @user5 imagine having a boyfriend/girlfriend.

lee.lijunjun are you taking him to the wedding?
susujinnie @lee.lijunjun idk, haven't asked.
jijijihoonseo @lee.lijunjun bro i can smell the jealousy, too bad she's taken.
chaechaeyang @jijijihoonseo you smell it too?
susujinnie @jijijihoonseo @chaechaeyang stop it, y'all make fun of him enough in the gc.

_jeongjaehyun people should learn how to not flirt with you ;)
susujinnie @_jeongjaehyun why you always have to comment? you're really that annoying brother people have.
_jeongjaehyun @susujinnie secretly you know that you love me because your parents love me.
susujinnie @_jeongjaehyun the fact that i can't argue is sad.
_jeongjaehyun @susujinnie it's sad that you don't spent time without your boyfriend and hangout with me.
susujinnie @_jeongjaehyun but i see you everyday i- okay.

user2 jaehyun sounds like that annoying guy friend that you just like because he is a family friend.
user4 @user2 but it's jaehyun, i'll be friends with him either way.

user8 their friendship is cute.

johnnyjsuh who's the guy?
susujinnie @johnnyjsuh wouldn't you like to know?
johnnyjsuh @susujinnie yes i would love to know.
susujinnie @johnnyjsuh then guess ;)

+~+

liked by rachelsmith10, _jeongjaehyun, and 3,934 others

susujinnie after a lot of convincing by my friends, i opened a youtube channel. and the first video is already up ;)

youtube: jinnie | sujin jung

p.s. : in the comments leave questions for me and my brother to answer for the new video ;)

COMMENTS

rachelsmith10 i can't believe you had the audacity to make the title "my boyfriend picks my outfit" but doesn't show her boyfriend's voice and autotune his voice.
susujinnie @rachelsmith10 my bad?
fallinautumn @rachelsmith10 fr! she's annoying for it.

user1 half the video is just jinnie arguing with her boyfriend about the length of the skirt. smh so overprotective.

user8 sujin and her boyfriend are goals.

user0 i already see all of sujin's video having the word boyfriend in them.

_jeongjaehyun what's the next video?
susujinnie @_jeongjaehyun wouldn't you like to know?

+~+

YOON-HOE

SUJIN
so you wanna come later to film the video?

YOON-HOE
i don't want to be in the same room as you and your boyfriend.

SUJIN
for the last time, he's doing a video of jcc.

YOON-HOE
okay, see you around 5.

SUJIN
then do you want to stay for dinner?

YOON-HOE
of course, mother's cooking is always the best.

SUJIN
really is, see you soon i have to get the questions ready

YOON-HOE
okay, just tell me if you need help.

SUJIN
okay, see you soon!

sujin sat at her desk, looking at her laptop and thinking of questions. today the jung siblings will be telling everyone that they are siblings. yoonoh's company already knows of the plan and are ready to confirm it at a moment notice because it's not like they can deny the fact the two are siblings.

"i'm here," a voice rang through the house.

"in my room," the girl yells, recognizing her brother's voice.

"i brought food," he says setting it down on the desk and sitting on the bed.

"thanks. here." sujin hands yoonoh a list of questions she came up with.

"these are good."

the siblings talk more as sujin sets her camera, adding more questions to the list as well. the siblings sat on sujin's bed looking at the camera. the girl made her brother get off the bed so she could introduce him and pull him into the frame. tell him her plan, she starts to record.

"hey guys, it's jinnie and i'm back with a qna video with a special guest," she says in english, pulling her brother into the frame. "my brother, nct's jaehyun!"

"hello, i am nct's jaehyun," the boy introduced himself getting into a comfortable position on the bed.

"everyone wanted to know why me and jaehyun-oppa are close, so we decided to make a video."

"me and sujinie are really siblings. i just look more like our father and sujin looks like our mother."

"yet, you're a mommy's boy."

the pair bicker for a while before sujin remembers they need to answer questions.

"so today we came up with questions and also some came from the comments section of my last post. are you ready to the answer questions, jaehyun-oppa?" he nods. "the first question is who's older?"

"i am by a year," yoonoh smirks. "next question, who's smart?"

"i say me because i'm in university," sujin answers. "would you let your brother date any of your friends? as long as he doesn't hurt them, which i doubt he would. i have no problem."

"would you let your sister date your friends? i have no problem until they caused my sister to get hurt then i have a problem. she's a delicate baby that you can't do too much or she'll cry."

"shut up!" she says, slapping her brother's arm. just regular siblings things.