six

"OH MY GOD!"

"jiwoo, hi," he smirks as johnny pays for the food.

sujin just left yoonoh's room just in time for the food to get here. so when walking passes the door, she saw johnny opening the door to reveal him.

"um what are you doing here?" sujin bitterly and rudely asks in english.

"i came to deliver the food. what are you doing here? fucking the people living here?" he scoffs.

"no, i'm not fucking the people here. even if i wanted to, i wouldn't because they are my brother's best friends. at least i have respect for myself. unlike you when you have the nerves to cheat on me. i hope you and your little new girlfriend are happy. don't fuck it up for the nth time, she is actually less of a bitch then the last one. also, delete my number, i don't need your new toys texting me asking why i was in your contacts. nevertheless, my contact phone was me and you on our first date. now please give us out food and leave. hope to never see you again chase," the young, naïve girl rants out, stomping away and back into yoonoh's room.

she guessed the members were shocked at her outburst making the air feel stiff. sujin heard the door shut and she started to cry. sitting on the desk chair, curling her knees into her chest, she busted.

it was so hard for her to see chase. they dated for three years until he reconnected with his ex-girlfriend in england during the time sujin and chase were together. the time they went to college, they tried to make the long-distance thing work. it did work out the first couple of months then daily facetime became weekly facetime to monthly facetime. sujin had enough once his other girlfriend texted her telling sujin that chase was her boyfriend and that she should stop texting him. once the older girl sent proof, sujin broke up with him and the other girl did also. the funny thing is that sujin and her are now best friends. and that girl was rachel smith.

sujin heard the door open and then close. she didn't want to look up because she was vulnerable.

"please leave yoonoh-oppa. i'm not in the mood," sujin says as she sobs.

"i'm not your brother," the voice says and her head automatically pots up.

"j-johnny-oppa?" the crying girl asks in confusion. "w-what are y-you doing he-here?"

"when i live her silly," he jokes which causes her to smile a little. "your brother told me to come and get you. i don't know why. i haven't known you for very long but i hate to see you cry and upset. you shouldn't be upset."

"i-"

"don't speak just listen to me," he says, bending to her eye level, brushing the hair out of her face and wiping her tears with his thumb. "you were born in this earth to making everyone happy. jaehyunie would also tell me stories about you and him as children. how you would always make him give you piggyback rides or make him play dolls with you. he loves you so deeply."

sujin smiles when she remembers her and yoonoh's childhood. it was filled with love and happiness.

"i always looked forward to meeting you. for some reason, i always wanted to become good friends with you. when i did finally meet you, i swear it was a gift from above. i wanted then and there to ask you out if i'm being honest with myself. but your brother told us about that ex-boyfriend you had that cheated on you and that you don't really trust guys. so i told myself that you wouldn't like me but i swear every night i pray that you would like me back. seeing what happened tonight, i want to protect you from the harm that boy did. give you everything you deserve because you are a queen. it's okay if you don't feel anything back. i just needed to get it off my chest."

the now confused girl sat there in shock. johnny confessed to her but at the same time, she was mad at yoonoh for telling the boys about chase.

"i like you too," sujin blurts out without thinking. quickly covering her mouth, she blushed.

"you do know huh?" johnny says with a raised eyebrow.

the girl couldn't speak, so she stood up instead and made her way out of the room and into the dining area to see everyone eating.

"hey, noona are you okay?" donghyuck was the first one to ask.

she nods her head with a small smile. making her way over to her brother, she sat down next to him.

"what happened?" sujin asks, pointing to the red marks on his arm.

"we have to hold jaehyunie back so he wouldn't fight the delivery guy," yuta says and everyone humorously chuckles from seeing the overprotective brother.

"yah!" his sister says, slapping him on the chest. "what were you thinking?"

"i wasn't thinking because that guy hurt you, badly jiwoo-ah. i can't stand to see his stupid ass fucking face. excuse my language but that guy deserved a fucking beating for treating you like that."

"i agree with you but fighting isn't going to help. plus chase is a little weakling," she says making yoonoh smile a little. "let's forget about what happen and eat."

sujin started to dig into her food and johnny came out of the room just to sitting directly across from her. internally screaming but on the outside sujin was calm a collected until her phone rang.

"oh shoot, it's mother," the sister told her brother as she answers the call. "hey mother."

"where are you jung jiwoo? it's almost 12 am." their mother angrily says. "are you out at the club again? i swear you are more of a drinker then your brother."

yoonoh hears what their mother said and quickly took the phone. he says, "jiwoo is okay. she is staying at the dorm with me and my members since it was too late for her to go home alone. also, i'm not a big drinker mother."

"oh okay, yoonoh," their mother says. "goodnight."

"goodnight," the siblings say in unison as the call ended.

"mother really just called you an alcoholic," the sister states still in shock.

"and mother brought up your rebellious teenage years," he fought back.

"best years of my life."