Rhiannon - I loathe you, you hate me.

Rhiannon groaned, trying to sit up in bed. She glanced around her room. It was like Godric Gryffindor had thrown up in there. Muggle movie posters and Gryffindor parrifenalia was everywhere. Her father opened the door.

"Good, your up." He said, he sat by her bed and crossed one leg over the other.

"Get out." She muttered.

"I don't think I will." He said. "We still have much to discuss."

"I loathe you, you hate me, what else is there to discuss?" Asked Rhiannon, gathering spit in her mouth to spit on him.

"Oh, don't spit on me Rhiannon." Said her father. "I am here to ask about your school year, I am still your father after all."

She lay her head on the pillow and noticed her arms were magically restrained at her sides and her wand was an arms reach away.

"It's fine. I got top of the class in charms." Said Rhiannon, scowling at him.

"You've always struggled in charms." He stated.

"I know, I got a tutor." Said Rhiannon. "I died Professor Slughorn's moustache blue."

"I never got a letter home." He said.

"He doesn't know it was me. No paper trail." Said Rhiannon, she frowned when her father laughed.

"I want you to become a death eater."

"I prefer to eat life, maybe a banana split every once in a while, but never death." Said Rhiannon.

"You are hopeless." He said, sighing.

"Yeah, give up on me, kick me out of the house, do it I would understand." Said Rhiannon, shrugging her shoulders as much as she could with the restraitnts on her.

"Have you been eating properly? It wouldn't matter if you had a horcrux, but you don't." Said Voldemort.

"You're seriously going to play the fatherly card? Bloody hell, look at my arms, no good father would do that to their kid." Said Rhiannon, struggling against the restraints.

"I would have hoped the Rosier boy would be taking better care of you." Said Voldemort. "With all the time you two spend together. And your sacrifice for him. The boys Occlumency shields are weak. He is in love with you."

"What would you know about love?" Asked Rhiannon,

"I know it is what the boy feels for you. And that he's felt it for a long time. So you'll marry in July after you graduate, and you will each accept the dark mark." Said Voldemort, leaning back in his seat.

"We will do exactly what we please, and personally I will never become a death eater." Said Rhiannon.

"We don't have to have that fight yet." He said turning his gaze away from his insolent daughter to look at the decorating job she'd done to her room.

When a pillow collided with his face.

He tuned to look at her, angry as ever. An angry egg. It was almost laughable.

"You got out of your restraints."

"Clearly."

"How?"

"Haven't we already covered this? I am full of surprises."