Chapter 12

The past couple weeks have been unreal. Everyone was extremely happy and we were all closer than ever. I couldn't be more greatful for this time I've spent with Austin. He hasn't asked me out, but we've been acting very couple-like lately so I'm really hoping he'll ask me to be his girlfriend soon.

"Honey, would you come down here for a second?"

"Just a sec, mom"

I walk out of the room and look up at those hazel eyes that I have come to love so much.

"You look stunning, but why must you take so damn long?" He smiled as he pulled my hips towards his.

"Thanks, but I never ask you why you take so damn long to fix your hair. Think bout that for a sec" I winked at him and skipped some stairs.

Once downstairs I started looking for mom. I found her in the kitchen going through some mail.

" I have a letter for you. It's from your father" She handed me the letter and I just stared at it.

"Are you going to read it?" She put it in my hands and I suddently started shaking.

"I d-don't know" I ran to my room wondering why the hell he sent me a letter. Didn't he get that all I wanted to do was forget. Fuck him if he thinks I'm actually going to read that. I threw it in the bin next to my desk and cried. Why did this happen to me? How in the world am I ever going to be happy again with all these memories haunting me all the time?  

Knock Knock Knock

As soon as the door opened I jumped on Austin who was completely unaware of what was going on but he still held on to me. Stroking my hair with one hand and rubbing soothing circles on my back with the other.

I calmed down after a while but he was still oblivious to what had me so worked up.

i went over to the bed and sat down on a corner. Austin came and sat beside me. I breathed deeply and took the letter out of the bin, then I handed it to him. He took it and read the front.

"He's your-"

"My father" He pulled me onto his lap and hugged me tightly.

"Want to read it together?" I nodded.

Dear Katherine,

I still don't know why you and your mother left me. I was a good enough father, right? Oh you know you loved every single minute you were with me. I remember the last time you were in my arms. Acting like you didn't want me, screaming and kicking me off your fine ass body. You know you liked it. That's why you never told your mother anything. I talked to your mother a couple days ago. She said you moved to a new house. You know what else she told me? She said you were very happy with your boyfriend. You little slut! Don't you worry, sweetheart. I will take you back and kill that bastard. Until then always remember you are MINE.

                                                                              Love,

                                                                                        Dad.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my hot cheeks. I held Austin so tight I knew I was hurting him but he didn't seem to mind. He just stared at the letter. Prosessing what he just read. Praying to god he had read it all wrong. I knew it. I must disgust him so much. Why would he want to be with me now? I'm used! I've been fucking raped by my own father! God, even I hate myself now.

"He sexually abused you?"  I couldn't look at him. I clamed down and nodded into his shirt.

"How many times?" I sobbed.

"Fuck, Kat, Please look at me" I carefully looked up.

"How many times?" I actually took my time to think about it. I wanted to tell him the truth.

" I-I don't know.. " I looked down again. "Ever since I was eight."

I felt him stiffen under me. I lifted my body off his, stumbling with a couple things as I ran towards the bathroom.

Once I got there I cried and screamed all my anger and frustration out. I didn't think Austin followed me and honestly I didn't care. I knew he didn't want me now. Why the fuck would I want to live without him? I let anger take over my body and It wasn't me who was controling it anymore. I grabbed some pills my mom had gotten and open the lid. I looked at my reflection in the mirror one last time. 

"KAT!" Austin broke the bathroom door but It was too late. I had already put all the pills in my mouth.

I felt him reach for me and try to take them all out of my mouth. I couldn't see much because of my blury vision. All I kept seeing was Austin's face. He was screaming my name over and over. I painfully lifted my hand and wiped away the tears that he'd let run freely from his eyes.

Then I was gone....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I really can't say much.. but  Vote and Comment and I'll update soon! <3 Thanks!