Chapter 10

I walked in the house and leaned on the front door thinking about the date. It was a really nice date. He was an amazing guy but there was something missing. It's just that spark your supposed to feel when you kiss. The shivers you get when you touch. The fireworks everyone talks about. The butterflies I've seen people get in movies. None. Zero. Nada. What a disaster.

"I'm guessing the date went great" I snapped out of my daze and looked at Austin leaning against the kitchen counter with his arms crossed over his chest.

" So now your talking to me?" I asked him.

"Don't change the subject"

"It was interesting" I didn't lie.

Austin walked towards me

He was standing so close to me I could feel his breath aginst my skin. I now noticed he was only wearing basketball shorts, displaying all his toned abs. I sighed, desire taking over my body.

"Can I kiss you?" I looked deep into his hazel eyes. I could feel the sparks going down my body from head to toe.

I leaned over and kissed him sweetly but it turned hot in a matter of seconds. His hands gripped my hips and I put my hands behind his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. He carried me and I put my legs around his waist. He started going up the stairs but stumbled in one of the steps. My grip tightened on him as his body pressed against mine. He trailed kisses down my jaw and neck reaching my weak point right below my ear, I couldn't help but moan. He smiled against my skin in accomplishment. I pulled him up the stairs and led him to the guest room.

Austin's POV

The feel of her body against mine had caused a bulge in my shorts. She felt amazing. I wanted her. I wanted her so bad. She had been there for me. She let me cry on her shoulders even though I must've looked so pathetic. She took care of me. I had no doubt in my mind I wanted this girl. I gently put her on the bed, climbing on top of her. She took off her dress leaving her in only her black panties and bra. I grinded against her body. It was my turn to moan. Her hands cupped my face and It was when I saw her beautiful face that I realized I was slowly falling for this girl. She smiled and kissed my lips so sofly a tear fell down my face and into hers. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a worried expression.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked me, covering herself up with my blanket.

"No" I wiped away the single tear that had slipped and turned to face her.

"Your perfect." I said looking into her eyes. She seemed to figure out what I was thinking about.

"Do you trust me?" She asked me out of the blue.

"I have no idea why, but I do" She smiled at my answer.

" What happened between you and Jessee?" My face went blank.

I don't know what it is about this girl that makes me so weak. I want to open up to her but if I do then I might lose her.

"If I tell you, then I might lose you" I waited for her reaction. She took a minute to answer.

"I'll try my best to understand but you have to open up if you wanna let me in" She forced a weak smile.

I took a deep breath and started talking...

*Flashback*

"I love you, Beth" Jessee said to his beautiful girlfriend Elizabeth. They have been going out for 2 years now and he loves her more than anybody would  ever know.

" love you too, babe. Oh my god we are so drunk!" She giggled and he kissed her sweetly.

"Correction. You are so drunk, Beth" He chuckled and kissed her again.

They cuddled up in Jessee's bed and fell asleep in eachother's arms. When he woke up the next morning she was gone. He looked around the house for her and couln't find her. But when he walked in my room to ask me if I knew where she was, He saw her. She was laying naked beside me. He walked over to the bed and punched me while I was sleeping. I cried out in pain and got up angrily from the bed. I saw Beth who was covering herself up with my blanket.

"Jess, I swear nothing happened " I said as I got closer to him.

"Don't you dare!" He punched me over and over again until I was bleeding on the floor.

He wasn't going to stop and I had to defend myself so I punched him hard in the jaw making him fall and hit his head with my dresser.

"Oh my god" Beth whispered behind me.

*End of Flashback*

"Kat, I swear nothing happened" She looked at me, a worried expression on her face.

" How did she end up in your room ?" My thoughts drifted to that night.

" I went to sleep that night and woke up in pain.  I have no Idea how she ended up in my room. Jessee never believed me, though. We never talked again and my mom was getting worked up over us. She tried to get us to talk again but she failed. Jessee was so fucking hurt."

"It wasn't your fault" I looked at her in disbelief.

"It feels like it is."

"Yeah, well. It's not. Beth was drunk. Jessee was obviously blinded by his love for her and when he saw you two he just.. lost it"

"Your fucking amazing" I leaned in and kissed her, pulling the blankets off her and feeling her warm body.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soooooo? What do you guys think? Tell meeeeee <3 xox