Chapter 1

Converse, Worn-out jeans, Tank tops of all colors spread out all over the room, rainbow hair extensions on my night table, pictures all over the dark purple walls and that sweet and sour smell of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck. I smiled as I looked at my messy room. It wasn't a nasty, smelly messy. It was a confortable messy. It portrayed who I was perfectly. A 17 year old teenager who was indeed very confortable with herself.

"Kat! We're gonna be late! Hurry your ass."

" I said I'm comming"

I practically jumped down the stairs making a dash for the kitchen.

"Why do you take so long and why the hell do you have pink hair ?"

"They're Hair extensions and they are cool, Breakfast?"

" No time."

"Apple?"

"Yup" he popped the 'p'

"Anyways don't you get tired of asking about my hair? It's the third time this week and it's Wednesday."

" I would'nt if you stuck with one color."

I giggled and hurried out the door.

"Jacket.. Catch!"

I turned aroud and grabbed it just in time before it fell to the ground. Yeeeeeeeeeeessss! Jessee Chuckled.  

He looked so cute when he did that. We got on the black mustang parked right outside our driveway. Jessee got it for his birthday. Lucky him.

"Jess, have you heard from mom & dad ?"

"Your mom & dad?"

"Yeah?"

"My step mom & your dad?"

"Yes! now have you!?"

"Hey just making sure were on the same page, Last thing I heard your mom and dad were finishing up the divorce papers with a lawyer your mom hired"

I sighed hard. "Finally!"

" I know right? It was time after 3 years of being separated. Either way your mom is way better off with my dad."

"Yeah they make 2 years next month, we have to get them something."

"Yup" he popped the 'p' I smiled at him and rested my head back in the soft leather of my seat.

How could a person's life be so complicated? Thoughts of how my dad was always drunk crossed my mind but I pushed them aside and kept the good thoughts in. I really did love Jess, he was the only family I had besides mom and John, Jess's dad. As clichè as this may sound my brother, scratch that, Step-brother is a Jock and one of the Known-for-being-hot guys at Richmond High. We were both Seniors, and I was glad the torture was finally comming to an end.

The ride to school was quiet. We basically listened to our favorite songs and danced like some crazy lunatics. When we arrived at school all eyes were on us, well, on Jess. I slowly sunk down trying not to get noticed, Yeah, you can say I failed miserably, so I kept my head down and made a beeline for my classroom. It was just another casual day so I went with some ripped jeans, a sweater & my Converse.

I found an empty spot towards the window so I went for it. Finally alone.

"Kat, Kat,Kat!"

My head shot up. "Oh, Hey Teddy, how are you?" I said with a smile on my face.

Teddy was my bestfriend, she had red velvet hair and was the most adorable human being I've ever met. She was also very beautiful and rich. Actually her only defect was that she wasn't very smart.Which I found very amusing so I got to know her and now I love her.

" I don't know which nail polish to use."

"Ted, they are both the same color"

"That's what makes it soo hard to choose."

"Use them both?"

I said feeling a little weird. A huge grin played on her lips as she ran back to her seat and opened both bottles of nail polish and started to paint her nails, switching the bottle when she finished a finger.

Incredible.

The teacher came in and started taking role a while after that. She wouldn't tell anyone her first name but her last name was White, Which i concluded was because she could be asimilated with a cow, well that is if you painted black spots on her.Teddy laughed beside me.

"Kat, you should really stop thinking aloud, somone could hear you." She giggled softly.

" Your so right." My cheeks burned with embarrasment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this was a good enough introduction to the story :) <3 Thanks ! xoxo Voteeee :D

Picture of Demi Lovato as Kat --------------------------------->