training and going out with friends

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What are you doing up?" He asked when he saw me.

"You said I could train with you." You said jumping over the back of the couch that you had been waiting on

He sighed and walked out the door and you followed him. He went to the running field and started stretching. You copied his movements. Neither of you spoke. When Bakugo was ready to run, both of you started at the same time. Even without speaking, you both knew you were racing eachother. Since you couldn't run as fast on two legs, that is how you ran. When you ran a couple laps, both of you walked one. Halfway around, Bakugo broke the silence.

"How you doing?" He asked noticing your heavy breathing

"I'm fine, just not used to running that much on two feet." You said trying to control your breathing.

"So you usually run on all fours? Like when Aizawa made us race?"

"Ya. I don't get as tired and I can run pretty fast."

You finished your workout with some more stretching and then you headed back to the dorms. Bakugo went to get something to eat and you went to take a shower. You changed into your uniform and grabbed some toast from the kitchen.

You went to school and went into the classroom. Bakugo was already there and talking to kaminari and kirashima. You went over to them and sat on the table between them.

"Why do you always sit on the tables?" Kirashima asked.

"Oh I'm sorry is this better?" You asked laying across the entire desk, letting your legs dangle off the edge.

"Ahh!" Kaminari yelled as you almost layed on his arms.

"You really are something." Bakugo said.

I ignored him.

"So whatcha all talkin' about?" You asked resting you head on your hands.

"Well we were asking Bakugo if he wanted to come to the new spicy noodle resturant with us after school today." Kiri said

"Oh that sounds fun! Mind if I join?" You asked them

"I don't mind, but umm, you sure you can handle it?" Kiri said

"What? You think I can't handle a little spicy food?" You said sarcastically

"I thought you wanted to train." Bakugo said glaring at you

"We can train later! Come on! Explody-boy can't handle spicy foods is it?" You laughed sarcastically at him

"Shut it dumb bitch!" He yelled at me

"He's coming too" I told kiri, ignoring bakugo

You felt something touching yout leg and sat up. You looked down and saw little purple balls. You grabbed one of the balls and picked it up. It was mineta. You looked him straight in the eyes and softened your expression.

"You were feeling my leg?" You asked him

He didn't respond

"You want to feel more?" You asked him sweetly and all innocent like

He looked up and you saw drool start to pool on his mouth. You brushed your tail against his leg and he started to drool.

"Mmm, you like that? You want to feel more?"

He nodded his head vigorously.

"Ok, close your eyes and stand right there." You said innocently

He obeyed eagerly. You got up and stood mineta on the desk. You glanced at kiri, kaminari, and Bakugo and smiled, showing your fangs. You bent down to whisper in mineta's ear.