Tae^^

Tae^^

Ari^^

Ari^^

20 minutes later

They were finally done setting up . Tae did my hair and Ari did my makeup.

2 hours later

They finally finished up , it's like the whole time they were here we grew a bond just like that . I got both of there numbers and found out they lived where I did so we could keep in contract .

After we talked for a little and asked Ari if she could take my picture after I got dressed, she agreed and I went to go get dressed real quick.

5 minutes later

I was finally done and I gave Ari my phone and posed so she could take my picture.

"Ouuu we did that sis" Tae said making me laugh , then Ari started twerking and it was just so funny

"Ouuu we did that sis" Tae said making me laugh , then Ari started twerking and it was just so funny .we talked a little more then they eventually left .

20 minutes later

David had came back and looked at me up and down .

"Damn ma, you so beautiful" Tank you I said blushing

"Alright let's head out" I nodded and followed him as he opened the door  for me and we walked the the resort I thought to myself that I planned on telling him what happened yesterday because I couldn't  just keep it away from him that wouldn't be right. As we got to the elevator me and him but got in a land pressed the button and as it was closing HE got on the elevator and stood right next to me , I started getting  scared again but didn't show he started touching me up and down my leg and I started shaking and was wondering why does the elevator act so slow when he's in here he then started rubbing my booty and I Lightly smacked him so david wouldn't here . Then once the elevator dinged I quickly got out and waited for dave.

"Yo what the hell was that about ma?!"
I'll tell u later just come on . He jus nodded and we left .

Are rental was finally here and Dave opened the door for me and shut the door when I got in and he closed the door and sped walked to his side and he got in and drove off.

Dave pov

Over the months me and Monae been getting to know each other she always told me that she always wanted to go to the zoo since she couldn't when she was little and she loved animals so I decided to take her to the zoo for a little bit then I was gonna take her for lunch anywhere she wanted then we'd go back to the hotel and change then go to the nice beach they have down here..

20 minutes later

We finally got to the zoo once I pulled up to the zoo her eyes got big and she looked at me . "Your kidding right?!"  She said looking at me with tears of excitement . I nodded my head and  we got out and I locked the door and we went in and I paid and we went to look at the animals . First thing we looked at was the monkey. "Awe look at the monkeys it's so cute"
I nodded and smiled at her because she was having fun.

3 hours later

We were finally living Monae really enjoyed her self and I was glad . We got in the car and rolled out .