four

⚠️trigger warning ⚠️
⚠️ blood ⚠️

Aria's POV

After the demons left me alone ,I sat in  the corner trying not to cry when suddenly ,a dark shadow come in the room.

I didn't do anything but just sit there with my hand covering my nose to stop it from bleeding onto my dress.

???: um- well hello there?

I didn't say anything,  I just looked up as the shadow made it's way towards me.

???: I'm Josh, one of the kings friends.

I continued to stay silent.

Josh: here, let me help you get up.

He came closer to me,grabbed my hand and lifted me up. As he helped me up I looked up at him whilst he looked down at me and stared into my hazel eyes , as I stared into his.

I took this as my chance to escape,  so i quickly looked away and began to run. Unfortunately I only made it about about 3 steps away from him before my legs gave in and I collapsed.

Josh: hey.. don't be afraid I'm not going to hurt you.

He then lifted me up bridal style and walked out of the dark room and into the endless hallway,  to a bedroom that had a bathroom, in which he placed me on the counter of.

Josh: there are some of my clothes in the drawers for you to use and you can take a shower or a bath if you would like to.

Josh then left the bathroom.

I thought to myself "why was this stranger being so nice to me?"

I snapped out of my thinking state and decided to take a shower. I turned the shower on expecting cold water to run down but instead the cold water turned to hot water. It felt good on my skin, I never felt hot water before because in heaven the water temperature was controlled and it was always cold.

After the shower I put on Josh's huddie and sweatpants and looked at myself in the mirror.
Aria speaking to herself: comfy

I opened the bathroom door, walked out of the room and into the dark hallways trying to escape.

The walls were black and so were the floors, it was so different compared to heaven.  The underworld was dark and endless . I then continued my way down the hall and saw candles on walls providing light.

I've never seen fire before so I put my hand on it and as soon as I felt heat I immediately retracted my hand. I looked at it and saw that nothing happened,  it looked perfectly normal.

Then , I felt someone's presence coming towards me and as I turned around I  immediately  spotted demons.
Demon: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!

They all started running towards me as I started to run down the hall, but they eventually caught up to me

Before I knew it , I blacked out and woke up in the same room with blood all over me again.