one

Aria's parents were helping out giving food, while she was left alone at home. (The only things girls would wear were white dresses and no shoes,as for the boys they would wear white washed blue jeans and a white tshirt no shoes )

Aria was laying down the couch until she heard a knock on the door. She slowly got up and opened it. When she opened the door there stood a tall angelic guy.

Aria: hey Jeremy!

Jeremy: Hi. Can I come in?

Aria: yeah... I guess
( Jeremy and aria walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. )

Jeremy: I was wondering...would you..maybe... wanna go to the festival of lights with me?(his cheeks slowly turned a light shade of pink)

Aria: Jermyyyyyyyy ( she said in a serious tone because he knew she didn't like to leave her house)

Jeremy: come on. I know how much you don't like going out but I promise you, you won't regret it.

( a dreadful silence filled the room)

Jeremy: come on Aria! Do it for me please! ( he says with a pouty face)

Aria: fine.

Jeremy: come on , let's go!

(Jeremy grabs her hand and they both run out the house together)

-

Aria arrives at the festival and is amazed at the beautiful shimmering lights.

As the were walking through the festival ,they bumped into Jeremy's parents

As the were walking through the festival ,they bumped into Jeremy's parents.  (J/M Jeremy's mum. J/d Jeremy's dad)

J/m : what did we tell you about being around....her (gives a dirty glare)

Jeremy: Mum! She's not any different from us!

(Aria thinking to herself)
This is why I like Jeremy.  He doesn't judge any angel.

Back to the story

J/d: it doesn't matter, and Jeremy.  We better no see you with her AGAIN!
     ( they both left to help with the food)

Jeremy looks down at aria and hugs her tightly and says:

Jeremy: I'm so sorry about them.

Aria: it's okay, I'm use to it and sometime I think that everything everyone says about me is true.

Jeremy then stops hugging her and looks down at her.

Jeremy: No aria it's not true, you can't keep putting yourself down like that. You are the strongest, bravest, kindest and most wonderful person I've ever met and will ever meet. Promise me you'll never forget that.

Aria looks up at him and gives him a weak smile.

Aria: I promise.  Now let's go home.

Jeremy smiles at her and they both start to walk home together. Many Angels gave her glares but Jeremy held her close until they reached aria's house. Jeremy greeted her goodnight with one last hug and then he made his way home.

A/n I know the beginning is boring but I promise it will get better as the story goes on :)