three

⚠️trigger warning ⚠️
⚠️violence and blood⚠️

Aria's POV

As I tried to get up I  felt something wet. I looked down and saw blood oozing out of my wings and legs. (From the fall)
I tried getting up but everytime I did pain struck throughout my entire body rendering me weak.

However in the darkness there was a ray of red light. It was a candle and next to it appeared a shadowy figure making  it's way towards me.

???: look at this, what a wonderful surprise! * grin*

Aria: w-what do y-you want from me?

???:  The king would be very pleased!
        Come on little angel!

The dark shadow started to come closer towards me.

Aria: G-Get away from me. Y-you ..
wait ,what are you?

(???laughs)

???: she sure is the best one of them all.

????:  the king would be pleased.

I then noticed a second shadow.

Aria: answer my question.

???: welcome to hell little angel.
????: we're demons

They then started to grab my shoulders and drag me roughly.

Aria: stop!!! Let me go!

                    *demons laughs*

A few minutes later

They brought me to a dark room and roughly pushed me against the wall.
I was too weak to stand so I slid down the wall leaving a blood trail.

Then all of a sudden multiple demons came into the room leading me to become even more terrified that I already was.
The demons slowly made their  way towards me and then almost immediately started to hit me for no reason.  They wouldn't stop.  The first few hits were the worst they sent shivers and pain throughout my entire body but after a few more my body got use to it. I zoned out as my entire body turned numb and my life flashed before my eyes.

After about an hour or so, they stopped and left the room. Leaving me alone in the dark room , in a corner, bleeding out of almost every part of my body.