Bonus Chapter!: The Melancholy of Umbreon-chan!

*Camera flies around the world from space and closes in on Umbreon* Here we go!-*Camera crashes into Umbreon's head*

Umbreon: Agh...!@.@

Jolteon: *Riding a bike* My ride isn't swift because the gears won't shift...*sigh* This sucks...*Puts his bike up*Goes inside the house* I'm home!*Walks up the stairs*

Jolteon: Man, was it cold out-

Chibi Vaporeon:Hi-yaaahh!*Tackles into Jolteon* Welcome back attack!

Jolteon: A simple greeting that suddenly transforms into a malicious attack... You've got Ninjask level skills...

Chibi Vaporeon: Loser!*Angry darkness face* You went out and had fun without me, didn't you?! Poor Leafeon was forced to play with me all day!*Holds up Chibi Leafeon*

Chibi Leafeon:*beat up and dazed*x.x

Chibi Vaporeon: She says you suck, so that was payback!

Jolteon: For Leafeon?!

[The magic of scene transition!]

Jolteon:*Grogily walks over and flops on his bed* So tired...*Text box that says something in Japanese* I should've just taken her with me...*Dream bubble*

Umbreon[in a Stoutland coustume] and Espeon[in a Mareep coustume]:*Walk in from the side of the bubble*

Espeon: Teter-totter- teter-totter...

Umbreon: Huh?

Espeon:?

Umbreon: I think Jolteon's trying to fall asleep! We'll have him count Mareep so he can get to sleep faster!

*Insert a ring of fire*

Umbreon: Go on! Jump! Jump through that hoop so he can count you!*Whipping the ground*

Espeon:8o8*Baa-ing in fear*

Jolteon:I CAN'T SLEEP WHILE SHE'S BEING TORTUREEEEEED!!!!!!*sits up and camera spins*

[Scene trasition magic!]

Jolteon: Uh... Where am I?*Camera shifts to the poorly drawn bird in the sky* Let's see... I was lying in bed... started counting sheep... played the straight man, then after that...Ohoho, I get it...

Jolteon: *Camera goes back to Jolteon* I'm dreaming! *puts a paw to his head* I'm sorry miss sheep...*Insert Mareep Espeon in the background* I fell asleep on you...

Flareon: Hahaha, you're such a bad person!

Jolteon: Huh?*Turns around*

Flareon[Dressed like a fake Mt. Coronet]: Hello, I'll be playing the role of Mt.Coronet today!

Jolteon:*Sweatdrops*!* Whoa! Weirdo in the house!

Flareon: What? Is that any way to greet your brother?

Jolteon:No... it's just if I admit you're Flareon, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to get mad at me...

Flareon:*Smiles* Who cares? It's just a dream, isn't it?

Jolteon: Thanks for the reminder, Capitan Obvious!

Flareon: Like the new outfit? It's good luck to have a New Years dream with either Coronet, a Staraptor,or a Bluk Berry!

Jolteon: Who asked you?!

Flareon: What're getting all worked up about? Now that I'm Coronet, the best omen you can get,*Close up on Flareon's gorgrous face* I'm going to bring you bunches of joy and happiness!