Bonus Chapter!: Judgement of the Coconut Drink Theif!

Flareon:*tied to a post*

Vaporeon: Mr. Flareon, You have been found guilty of stealing my coconut drink with the little umbrella, and it has been decided that  you be knocked out by lemon juice.

Glaceon, Umbreon, and Jolteon:*all holding water guns*

Flareon:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Vaporeon:Shut it!...Now, do you have any last words?

Flareon:Yes, just three!

Vaporeon:*glances over at the others before going back to Flareon* e.o... Okay...moving on. 

Vaporeon:Water Gunners! Each of you have been given Water blasters and only one of these actually have the lemon juice in it. This is so that none of you will know who actually spray him, and none of us will have to bear the guilt.Understood?

All:Yes!

Vaporeon: Alright, on three, you will aim at Flareon and spray!

Flareon:If you dare!

Vaporeon:Shut it!

Vaporeon:Alright! 1...2...3!

All:*Spray their blasters, but all three miss*

Flareon:*jumps a little*

Vaporeon:Okay, none of you hit him, you have to arc... Whoever has the lemon juice didn't hit him, you all can't think that you don't have the lemon juice, you still need to arc.

Glaceon, Umbreon, and Jolteon:[In unison]I was arcing!

Vaporeon:Well, arc better! Umbreon, you listening? Alright...

Umbreon:Why'd you single me out?!

Vaporeon:No reason.

Umbreon:I HAVE THE LEMON JUICE DON'T I?!

Vaporeon:I didn't say that!

Umbreon:I'm glad I missed! I can't bear that guilt!

Vaporeon:Arrgh!*Glares at Glaceon*...Give me the blasters back.*Takes the blasters* I'm shuffling them!*shuffles them around* I'm shuffling them around, so we don't know who has the juice...*hands them back* Here's your blasters.

Glaceon:*Points over to Jolteon's* It's that one.

Vaporeon: Arrgh!

Glaceon: I watched it.

Vaporeon:...Gimme the blasters*takes them and turns around* don't watch this time!*Juggles them*I'm shuffling them!... Shuffle shuffle shuffle...

Flareon:Hey! Free me and tie her to the post and I shall make you king!

Vaporeon: SHUT!UP!*Hands the blasters back* Here are the blasters.

Umbreon:*Sniffs her blaster's barrel*

Vaporeon:Now- Don't sniff that!*takes the blaster from Umbreon and switches it with Glaceon's* *starts to turn*

Glaceon:Was it it?

Umbreon: No, you're good.

Vaporeon:D'oh!

Jolteon:That means I have the juice...

Vaporeon: No, it means either you or her has it-

Jolteon:I'm not gonna aim.

Vaporeon: Arrrgh... You have to-*looks over at Flareon*

 Flareon: *Smug grin*

Vaporeon:... Gimme the blasters back.

____________________________

Original Idea~ [Touhou MMD] Imperishable Firing Squad(Original scenario- The Whitest Kids U Know) Credit to thplayer635 for uploading the video!

Flareon: Seriously, can I get out of this?

Vaporeon: *Sprays him with water* NO!

Eevee: See you next time on!

Everyone: Eevee's Variety Show/ Bonus Chapters!