The EveningPrimrose blooms

Umbreon breathed in the cool night air. She wasn't sure, but something told her to come out into Leafeon's Garden, and since she couldn't sleep, the calming atmosphere helped her relax. She wandered around until she came across Leafeon sitting on a raised platform staring at a budding plant "Leafeon?" Umbreon asked quietly so not to scare her. Leafeon still jumped a little, but sighed with relief when she saw Umbreon "Oh... Um... Hi... Umbreon..." Umbreon cocked her head a little to the left "What're you doing out this late?"  Leafeon blinked " I-I'm waiting for this Evening Primrose to bloom," her ears twitched "they only bloom at night and it's reaching the end of it's life cycle..." Leafeon returned her gaze to the flower "And I want to see it bloom once before Christmas..." Umbreon thought for a second"You mind if I join?" Leafeon was silent for a second before replying "... Sure, I-I don't mind..." Umbreon jumped up on the platform and sat next to Leafeon. Leafeon quickly looked at Umbreon, then back at the Evening Primrose,"T-thank you..."Leafeon mumbled. Umbreon looked at Leafeon curiously "Huh?" She coocked her head again " Thank you for what?" Leafeon shifted her feet "For protecting me during the Quiz show..." Umbreon blushed "It was nothing...really." Leafeon turned to Umbreon "But... I still want to thank you..." Umbreon looked at Leafeon, her eyes shining in the moonlight "Whenever you're around... I..." Leafeon looked down " ,,,, Feel so safe around you..." Umbreon could see her blushing. "It... dosen't freak you out does it?..." Leafeon looked at Umbreon. Umbreon shook her head "Not at all..." Leafeon blushed again and turned back to the flower "Why isn't it blooming?" Umbreon thought for a moment before saying " So... it uses moonlight to bloom... right?" Leafeon nodded. Umbreon looked at the plant and closed her eyes. Her rings started to glow as she focused the moonlight onto the plant. The plant bloomed slowly revealing a few different colors that weren't supposed be. The colors of both Umbreon's and Leafeon's coat were on the flower. Umbreon opened her eyes to see Leafeon smiling "It's beautiful..." Leafeon sighed as she leaned on Umbreon. Umbreon yawned "It is... isn't it?.." she yawned again. Leafeon sat up "Oh... you're tired?" Umbreon nodded "Then you should go back to bed." Umbreon hopped off the platform and stopped "Don't stay out for too long...Ok?" Leafeon nodded "I promise." Umbreon continued walking inside and walked to her room. She re-rigged the trap for Flareon and hopped into bed. Only one thing was clear in her dreams that night, the look on Leafeon's face when the flower bloomed.

_________________________________________________________________________

Ok, Here's this chapter! I'll have the next chapter up soon! until then...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!