Chapter 7 - Talking

It was early the morning and Joshaya was still asleep.
Josh's eyes goes open as he sees the young teen fast asleep next to him.
He smiled as he knew things were going to change.
He didn't know how to help her and neither did she actually know what to do.
What the doctor said kept going around in his head as he didn't actually know what to do.

You are due September, 6th.

Josh shook his head as he tried to figure out a way to go on knowing about this news.
With the next school year they are going to be oarwbts and neither wanted to believe that it was going to change their whole lives.
Maya's eyes goes open causing Josh to give her a smile.

"Morning. How you feeling?" Josh asked giving her head a kiss.
"I'm okay. How late is it?" Maya asked.
"Not even six. It's still early. Riley said she'll bring some of your stuff this afternoon and I called your school saying you're feeling ill so neither of us are going anywhere today," Josh said.
"We need to get around to telling people. Before it's too late. I don't want..." Maya said as her phone went off.

She sighed as she grabbed the thing noticing a thousand and ten messages.
She opened the first one immediately knowing what it was about.

"She told them. Riley told the gang," Maya said.
"Why on earth did..." Josh said as his phone went off as well.
"If Cory told my parents I'm done with him," Josh said reading his own messages.
"Yes. What is the matter with him?" Josh asked and Maya exhaled.
"We can go and talk to my friends this afternoon and go through to your parents this weekend," Maya said.
"Won't matter anyway. They know. They know," Josh said and Maya exhaled.
"I know. Let's just get ready for the day and then we can go face the world," Maya said.