The scream and shouts waked those who are sleeping soundly.

The men all walk and wreck havoc.
Alot of the ship crew died.

"Careful with that merchandise." The woman shouted.

"Mom! Don't touch my,mom."

"The mother is still pretty and young. Good catch."

"How about the child?"

"Too young but she is cute. Can be sold to those who have special hobby. Take her in but separates her cage."

"Madame S, we can't find the pretty boy you talk about."

"He is in the higher deck. Careful with him and never never let anything scratch those tender and lovely face!"

"Madame S. Is this the slut you are talking about?"

"Oh my! My husband!"

Charles knit his brow.
"Madame, what is happening?"
Charles struggles but the tie makes it hard to move.

The old lady happily trace Charles face and then touch his neck to his chest.

"So hot. So hard. You will be my husband from now on."

"Isn't he also a merchandise? Should you be asking Captain Yuni first before you took someone?" The pirate angrily scowl at her.

"Shut up! I will talk to Captain but he will be mine anyways. Why do you talk so much?"

"Hmp. Disgusting old woman."

"Madame, are you related to the pirate?" Charles ask in confusion. His scared face makes it more better for the old woman.

"Do not worry. I will take you to keep for myself. If we have a baby someday, isn't that good?"
Charles shudders inside.
How old is this woman? Does she dream of having a baby in her old age? And so she really want him? That is why everytime she looks at him he always feels that her eyes is strange.

So it was lust!

"Where are you taking me? Let go of me! Money. My family have money so let go of me." Julius cry and beg but he can only be drag.

"Perfect!" The madame laughs seeing the man.
"He will surely fetch for a million."

Julius gulps down and shake his head.
"Why? Why are you doing this to me? Old madame! I thought you are a good person!"

"Hmm. Put him in the cage."

Julius shakes his head but he can only be dragged. His eyes widen when he see Charles on the ground.

"Put my new husband to our love nest." The old woman said touching Charles face. She is not content and she licks his lips.

Julius pushes the pirate. He actually used too much forced and the pirate fell.

Julius doesn't care about the plab anymore but two pirates jump on him.

He can only tear up as Charles been carried by a large pirate.

'Husband...My husband....'

Charles wants to cry but there is no tears.

"I trust you understand that even if you escape in this room you can only be killed right?" The old woman actually wear a night gown that is see through.
He can see all her nakedness and he is not happy about it.
He is tied in the chair facing her.
The old woman is drinking a wine and dancing slowly infront of him.
He is controlling himself not to vomit.
Imagine your neighbor grandma in a see through night gown dancing in front of you. If you feel aroused then maybe you are not human anymore.

"I promise to give you alot of money but in exchange you have to be mine.
The old woman touch his crouch.
Charles looks up and groan.
What did he do to deserve this?

"You are not aroused even with all I've done? Hmm. If I take you by mouth I doubt you can resist it. Don't worry. This Auntie have a lot of experience."

Charles eyes widen.
Auntie? You are obviously a Grandma!
And what are you doing?

Charles can only endure.
He will just think it is Julius and he might not be as disgusted as he is now.

He is resigned to his fate when the door slammed open.

"Disgusting old bitch. Someone told me you are stealing merchandise again." A pretty woman appear but her face is not very friendly.

A/N;

I was like...
I will end this chapter while Charles is resigned to his fate.
But I feel so disgusted that I have to not end it there.

Hahahahhahah