Mess With The wrong Wife

Wayn is trembling in his bed as he wipes the tears that is pouring out uncontrollably.
He touches his lips that is swollen and dive to the pillow crying out his pained heart.

"Charles..."

***

The princess looks at the close door. It is still early but her husband's door is closed and you can hear crying sobs outside his bedchamber.

"Princess--"

"Who did he met before going home?"

"Answering the princess....It is the Prime Minister's Son. The Ministry affair officer Charles Hanperson."

"So.His Ex lover?"

"......That is not--"

"I am not as naive as I portray." Her always sweet and lovely smiling face frown as and become colder.

".....yes. He is his rumored ex lover."

"My husband is very satisfied with me and he gave me alot of things as long as I ask him. Meaning I am being favored,right?"

"Of course! You are the princess. The one the second prince marry. The legitimate second prince wife!"

"It can only mean one thing then."

The maid sweats and lower her head preparing for the words she scared to hear.

"That man seduce my husband."

The maid take a few second pause before she raise her head and nod affirmatively.

"It must have been that way, princess. Maybe he wants to sow discord between you and the second prince."

"Heh~ I am not that stupid to fell for it. That Charles is very capable indeed. And my husband shows that he still show a small affection toward him. Crossing him might be bad for me. But--"

"But?"

"I remember that man has a.....what do you call it here...Male wife?"

"I don't think this is a good....."

"What?"

"Nothing, princess."

"Tomorrow. I will show them how fierce and troublesome it was to mess with the wrong wife!"

The maid lower her head. She is bathing in cold sweat. She needs to tell this to the second prince immediately.
But why is the second prince acting like this? Isn't he sure himself that Charles is just playing around?
Could it be....he got dump?

***

"Charles,"
Julius try climbing up the bed but Charles strong hand bring him back to his arm.
Julius feel the heat when their bare skin touches each other.

"No more...I have work to do." Julius pushes him slightly but Charles sit up and imprisoned him to him as he get above him.
Julius gulps down and he reach out to touch his shoulder and trace those red cherries he himself made last night. Charles is just looking at him. Hair down and bare. Proudly on his top with all those lovely muscles and insanely seductive love marks. Trace it from his shoulder down to his lower abdomen.

"No. I have to go." Julius roll to the side and sit up.

Charles whimpers but decided to hug Julius instead of continuing his previous desire.

"Last night is amazing." Charles said hugging Julius at one arm and rubbing his sore lower back at the other.

Julius face and ears turn red but he try expelling it by coughing and pushing Julius away.