Jealous

Julius sigh as he looks at the groveling Manager. Just a moment ago and he looks so smug and even sneering at him. Now, look at how pitiful he was.

"Stand up. I wont make trouble for you." Julius said waving his hand.
The head House keeper Dylan didnt say anything. He already is happy to see this arrogant man tremble in fear so he withdraw now before he overstep himself.

"T-thank you. Truly, you are very kind. I heard alot of rumors and truly our Madame is very wise."

Hearing 'Madame', Julius lips twitch. On the first day, he flips when being called Madame by the servants and the servants in their house get frightened. Now, no one called him Madame. Charles didnt say anything either so everyone believes he agreed.

Now, Julius didnt flip or got mad. This title is also deserve to be his. Its proof he is married to Charles.
But being called Madame while Charles is still being called Young Master is a bit unappropriate.

"Fourth Young Master Wife." He said.

"Yes?" The house keeper and the manager ask.

"Fourth Young Master Wife. That is my title. If you call me Madame people will have strange ideas that I married the Prime Minister instead of Charles."

"Look at me! Where is my manners. Yes. Yes. Fourth Young Master Wife Julius."

"That should be it. Only when calling me with title should you say it. For now, you can call me Sir Julius. Isnt it easier?" Julius sneers.

The manager finally understand that this man knows how to hold grudge.
He nods his head not looking at his eyes.

"If that is settled then I want to see the account book."
He said feeling good inside.

"Yes."

***

"This and this account is wrong. And every single month too. Why is there always a missing jewelry and the top notch one at that. And you dare say you never steal!" Julius is furious. They dont even try to forge the papers. Do they think that the Prime Minister family's fourth young master is this dumb? He is still his husband!

"This...Isnt it because of this?" The manager cowers and give him all request letters.....coming from the second prince!

Julius eyes widen.
"What is the meaning of this?" He grabs the paper and crumple the whole thing.
It seems he is breathing fire.

The housekeeper sigh.
The manager too.

"The Fourth Young Master starts giving Second prince free items 2 years ago. Whenever the Second prince comes and take anything, he will not be charge. That is why....umm..."

"I see." Julius hammered his fist to the table.
"They have been together for two years but now I am his wife! Gift this month's most expensive jewelry to the second prince!" He said.

The manager tilt his head.
He thought that he is mad so why is he gifting his rival the most expensive jewelry?

"And tell him that is the last jewelry our shop will gift him for free. The next time he shops, he has to pay with his own purse!" He said as he turn around in anger.

The manager gape but also comply.
It seems that not only woman are scary about love.

On the carriage, Julius is still fuming in rage. He has been married Charles for 2 months already. Why hasnt he cut ties with that second prince if he is really serious about him?

"Fourth Young Master Wife Julius, where are we going?" Dylan asks.

Julius almost fell down after hearing that awkward title.
He only said that to tease the manager. If someone else calls him that he will be shamed till he dies.

"To that Fourth Young Master!" He said reigning his anger.

"We cant enter in the palace grounds. Young Master's office is off limits."

"Then cant we send someone to summon him?" He knows they cant enter. He just wants to annoy Charles as he is really annoyed with him now.

"We can." Dylan looks at Julius.
Surely, this man hasnt let go of the topic about the second prince.

"The second prince is Young Master's childhood friend. Young Master's desire for men, we think its all due to him." Dylan says as to let him know that Charles is not cheating him but this relationship is just too old.
Julius, instead of being appease has now getting more and more angry.

"If they have such relationship then why dont they marry? Instead I am in this marriage!" He is a man who pour all his time in studying. How can it be in the blink of an eye he has stripped all rights?

"Calm down. Calm down. I will tell you a secret. Only because you are young master's wife. Young Master did ask his hand for marriage. But the second prince response is marrying a woman. The young master is devastated. He dont eat. Dont drink. He is like a dead man. But you..."

Julius cant believe that his husband loves the second prince so much. Its just a little but he feels jealous.
He try to erase it as soon as he recognize it.

"But me? But he saw me and think of using me?"
He said laughing sarcastically and all his good will toward Charles slowly fading.

"No.No.No.Young Master Julius, Young Master Charles truly adores you. When he met you in the restaurant. This servant is there too. Young Master Charles appetite gets back and he has more energy than ever. He pursue you since then."

Julius is gaping.
In short, he has been this young Master's energizer? Will he be glad? No. He feels shit.

"We arrive. I already tell someone to inform the young Master about our visit." The guard says outside the carriage.

"Hmm." Julius wants to just close his eyes and forget everything.
His beaten heart is just too poor. He is sad that his husband is this kind of a slut! If its not him who he meet that day, will he then pursue that man?
Angry. He clenched his hand.

"Hus--Wife!" A happy and excited voice wakes him from his thought.

Charles is already in the carriage and Dylan is no where to be seen.
Charles is sitting beside him hugging him.
Seeing Charles reddened face with glee his heart almost soften.
But he remembers.
He pushes him a bit but the man wont budge.

"I didnt know why you visit me today. If its emergency I can take a day off to stay with you, hm?" Charles said grabbing his hand that is pushing him away and kissing it softly but tenderly.

Julius flushed red.
"Do you also do this with him?" But his face harden as he said with a poisonous glare.

"Huh?" Charles tilt his head.

"The second prince! Im asking you if you also do this with him! Or is it him you are imagining when you intimately cling to me? Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you using me like this? Why? I...I am slowly...Slowly...getting use to this. You being this kind to me...I almost misunderstand! Then suddenly everything is just an illusion! You...You!" Tears are falling down his cheek as he try to punch Charles face.

Charles is startled. He try grabbing his hand but he is to wild with his action.

"Drive us somewhere isolated!" Charles shouted. There is someone response at him and the carriage move slowly.

Julius finally get a hold of his emotion. He thought he is calmly accepting this but his reaction just says how he really feel inside. He even shouted at the palace gates about their married problem. If someone heard him. They will surely laugh at Charles.

Julius shoulder trembles as he cry pitifully.
He never feel so stupid and useless.

"Hush now. Julius, I wronged you." Charles said as he clings to him even more higging him tightly.
"But know this, I will only marry you and love you in this life."

Julius sobs broke and he stare at Charles equally pitiful face.

A/N:
I got a headache with this. What happened? Again? Too troublesome. Pfftt. Kidding.

Im eating fish and rice with Coke on the side. Yep. Im living a comfortable hectic life. Im bless even Im alone.