Shameless

The very next day, the second princess is said to be held in the Empress palace and reprimanded.
The second prince is not allowed to go to court for a week. The Prime Minister is also held accountable and half of his salary for a year will be confiscated.

Charles and Julius are preparing for Gale's birthday party. The Victor's only want to do a light celebration but Charles insist on sponsoring a grand event. It is mortifying for the first wife's sons and daughter but they can only smile and nod.
Also...

"Why did you stop us from going, father in law?" Charles comfortably sit down on the chair while Julius stand beside his chair holding Charles shoulder.

Julius father, Joseph Victor gaze at Julius.
Julius refuse to look at him.

Joseph sigh.
"I will announce Alicia to be the new first wife in this manor."

Julius eyes widen and the grip in Charles shoulder tighten.
To be the first wife, his mother never wanted such thing. All she wish was her sons to be happy. But all he wishes is that his father will treat his mom better.
At least in the level of acknowledging if she is in pain or if she was happy.
But first wife.
A position that held the most power after his father's?

"Will Madame Victor allow that to happen? Will she bully my mom even further?" A trace of anger can be heard in Julius voice but he still refuse to look at his father.

"Julius!" Joseph angrily said.

"Of course not." Charles smiles coaxingly and touch Julius hand and then he brings it to kiss lips to kiss it. "Hanperson's family will be Mother in Law's adopted family. How can anyone bully anyone in my family? Right? Father in law?" Charles is smiling kindly but there is threat in that tone.

Joseph gulps and look away.
He knows that this man has so many tricks in his disposal and his family is just some third rate official family. How can he compete?

"I will see to it that she will have a happy life." He said.

"See? Father in Law is a lawful husband. How can he treat Mother in law badly? And you can see mother in law daily. We can also bring alot of maids and servant from our house to help mother in law here. Do not Worry Father in Law. Hanperson's family will pay for them."

Joseph eyes widen and his gaze look shock.
Is he warning him?
He will plant his people to monitor his action toward the future first wife and 5th son?

"Y-you can't do..."

Charles pat Julius and Julius lean to him. Julius nods after he whisper something in his ears.
Julius steps away and to the door he said "bring it in"

Two tall guards they brought came in carrying a huge chest.
After that they left again and close the door.

"Father, here is 200 thousand gold." Julius first time looking at his father as he open the chest and the gold is glistering. The gold is reflected to Julius eyes making it seem like a cheetah staring at its prey.

Joseph gulps down.
He has never seen so many gold in his life.
His greed erase all the other discontent he felt.

"I will do what my Son and Son-in-law wants to do. I will cooperate. Rest assure that I will treat your mother and brother as how I treated the first wife and the legal sons and daughter. You can visit anytime. You can bring any maids and servants. Haha."
The delight and greed can be seen in his eyes.

Julius smiles but he clenched his hand into a fist.
He hate him.

That night Julius dream that Charles never met him. He become the number 1 top scorer in the national exam and become an official. It is tough but slowly he raise in power.
He become the prime Minister in his late 50's. His father has to pay respect to him and he gets the chance to ask the King's favor and ask for a divorce paper for his mother. Now they live separately and happy. His brother is in military army and step by step he is paving his own way to his dream. He is happy.
Very happy.

When he wakes up he is crying.
Charles flip and worriedly grab his face.

"What is wrong?"
He ask.

".....I never met you."

"What?"

Julius hugs Charles and he cried.
"I never met you in my dream....I never met you."

"Hush now....hush.." Charles is hurt and confuse. He doesn't know how to pamper him or coax him.
If he should say, good for you or that's too bad.
Either way will hurt him too.

Julius lift his head and kiss Charles.The kiss is forceful and hot.
Julius top Charles and kiss him deeply not letting him go.
Charles gasps when Julius stops but the man on top of him only stop to remove his clothes.

"You can never escape me. You are mine." Julius gaze is greedy his eyes is deep and only him matters.

Charles gulps down and nod.

"Yes. Yes. I am."

The two rock the bed too much that whole night.

Julius wake up late in the morning and feeling refresh.
He pouts thinking about that dream. He got everything he dream of but he was just happy in the surface. His eyes always wander. He want to search for someone that never appears infront of him. He got scared when he wakes up. Charles is his.
He sigh.

Charles just wake up and hear Julius sighing.

"What's wrong?" He sits up and feel awkward with all the fluid behind him.
He flush and lie down motionlessly.

"What's wrong?" Julius tilt his head.

Charles always clean himself everytime when Julius is dead tired but they stop their nightly activity in the morning already and he is very tired to he just let it there. He can't really explain it so he just ask for a maid to bring him a hot water to clean himself.

Julius want to help him but Charles refuse.

"You have to wash up too. Gale's party, we can't be late."
Charles said kissing Julius lips.

Julius pout but also blushing.
He nods and take care of himself.

The two will eat breakfast in the garden when his father came and his eldest brother Sandro.

Charles and Julius stands up hand in hand to greet them.

"Dad,Eldest brother." Charles smiles and let go of Julius hand to hug them.
Julius also follow and hug them. This has been the new fad in the Hanperson's family. When they met they always hug.

"Let's eat breakfast first." Julius said.

"Hmm.Okay." Lorenzo nod.

"Your wife is getting more prettier." Sandro said.
He always have this serious face so even his joke seems seriously said.

Julius is guiding them but blush hearing Sandro. He always hated being called beautiful and pretty but Charles already change him to the point of him sesrching how to stay beautiful.

Charles frown.
"Whatever."

Julius blinks and wonder why Charles said that but Snadro continued.

"Someone is jealous?"

Charles blush.
"You can't have him even if you want to."

Julius become red and pinch Charles waist.
"Idiot."

"What? Eldest brother is more handsome than me. He can't say that you are pretty even if you are just to take you away from me." He angrily cross his arm.

Sandro and Lorenzo laughs making Julius even more red.
He angrily punch Charles stomach so much he almost kneeled in tbe impact.

Julius angrily stomp away.

"W-wife..." Charles is shock.

But the two visitors just laugh loudly saying, "you deserve it."

A/N:

Shameless.
Lols