18

"What do you mean shes not dead?!?" Sam asked in disbelief.

"I'm saying shes still alive."

"No." Dean shook his head. "No. No see. I sat there. I watched her die. I watched them work on her. They couldn't do anything. They couldn't save her." Obviously, he was beginning to get pissed. Chuck shook his head. His eyes were red and he began to cry.

"Shes alive!" He said sniffling. "I know it. I can feel it. I can!"

"Im sorry, Chuck. We're all hurt. We're never going to really get over this. You have to fight it. That 'feeling' youre getting? That feeling that she's still alive? Its youre mind. Its messing with you. Piper is dead. She's not coming back." Even Sam was shocked at Deans sudden outburst. He stormed off into another room. Sam and Chuck stared at eachother.

"I think its time you leave Chuck..." Without any words, just a sad upset expression, he turned and walked out the door. Sam shut the door and took a deep breath. He went to go find Dean, who was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Sam sat next to him. "Are you okay?"

"I just want her back Sammy..." There was a pause. "What if.. what if Chuck was-"

"Don't. Don't do that to yourself. He's in denial. He doesn't know what to think or do." Dean sucked on his bottom lip.

"We still have to go find her body." He said with a straight face. Sam shook his head in disapproval.

"We don't have to. What if we don't find her. You're going to be crushed."

"We gotta go." Sam watched in disbelief as his brother marched over to grab his jacket. He grabbed a flashlight and his gun. "Lets go." Sam hesitantly followed him out the door.

______________________________

Itd been 2 years since that night. Sam and Dean never found Pipers body, nor did any of the law enforcements. They lost all contact with Chuck. Cas and Lyd called to check up sometimes but other than that they barely heard from them. They couldn't get ahold of Crowley either. Back in 2007 when someone stole Pipers body from the morgue, he could've been their only shot at finding her, but he refused to answer. In all actuality, Dean and Sam sort of... got over it. The more they got back into hunting together and going on weekly (sometimes daily) cases, they both healed. Time did them good. Deans pretty much normal again and Sam actually met a girl. A hunter! It was Natalie. Pipers old friend. Sam and Nat met last year on a case in Kentucky and now she stays with them.

On a cold December morning, only a few days from Christmas, they got a phone call. It was Bobby.

"Hey Bobby!! Nice to hear from you. How've ya been??" Dean happily answered the phone.

"Hey boy. Ive been good! How are you?"

"I'm good. I've been feeling a lot better."

"Good." Bobby said flatly. "I think I have a case."

"Go on.."

"WELL. We've got a demon issue down in Atlanta. And this aint no ordinary demon shit. This is some class-A kind of demon shit." He said.

"You think we got a lead on Crowley?!" Dean said a little to loud causing Sam and Nat to grow silent.

"I'm not saying that. Eyewitnesses said they saw two ladies one with jet black hair and the other with dark brown. One was just blackeyed but the other? Her eyes were blue but then they'd glow red. They said it was like she could from place to place in a blink of an eye... If I'm not mistaken, only the King of Hell can teleport. So I'm not sure what this is."