Chapter 12 Honest

Ally decided to go back home, visiting her dad who had been discharged from hospital for almost two weeks. She really felt the urge to ask her parents about her real status but she just could not bring it to them. Jessie and Lauren decided to come along with her.

They just arrived at Ally's parent's home. Lauren parked the car exactly in front of the house. Ally hopped out of the car, went straight to the house and knocked the door. Then wind in the evening was a little bit colder than the day before, winter was coming in a few weeks. Then wind blew her hair making it messy.

Ally heard some footsteps, Mrs. Sullivan opened the door and was a little bit shock and happy at the same time.

"Ally!" She hugged her daughter tightly, then kissed her forehead. She looked at Lauren and Jessie who were standing behind Ally and gave them a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming? It's Thurday!" Mrs. Sullivan asked as she invited those girls to come into the house. There was excitement in her tone.

"I just wanna surprise you and dad. How's dad?" Ally asked with a smile on her face. She might be hurt as her parents did not tell the truth about her status, but that did not change or lessen her love towards her parents who had taken care of her since she was a child. Those girls took a sit on the blue couch in the living room.

"He's doing fine. How are you? How are you guys?" The first question was for Ally, but then Mrs. Sullivan remembered about her friends who also came to visit. She almost forgot about them.

"We're fine, Mrs. Sullivan." Lauren replied to the question.

"Yeah, we're fine. Uhm, can we stay for dinner?" Ally asked. Her palms rubbed against each other, feeling anxious.

"Of course honey." Mrs. Sullivan held Ally's hand, then kissed her forehead again.

"Mom, I wanna see dad."

"Sure, Honey." Mrs. Sullivan went ahead first to their room.

"Hey, you guys can wait in my room.I'm just gonna see my father for a bit." Ally then left them and followed her mom.

Jessie and Lauren just nodes and gave an 'okay' sign with their fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren closed the door of Ally's bedroom as they entered it. She then jumped onto the bed and fix her prone position to lying properly in the bed.

"Hey, scoot over, I wanna lie down too." Jessie nudged Lauren who was already lying comfortably in the bed.

"Do you think she's gonna be okay?" Lauren ask while scooting her body.

"I hope so." Jessie already lied down when she answered the question.

They just lied there and did not speak for a few minutes. Jessie felt uncomfortable with the silence, so she was thinking of something to talk about.

"Hey, did you guys talk already? It's been three days, you know" Jessie was curious about her and Austin so she decided to ask.

"Who?" Lauren covered half of her body with a blanket that was already on the bed. She then placed a small pillow on her abdoment and hugged it.

"You and Austin, of course." Jessie then did the same thing.

"Nope, not yet." Lauren touched her temple, thinking maybe. "I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. Is it wrong to do so?" She asked while her eyes were looking at the ceiling above her. There were some stars painted at the ceiling.