𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. transaction

Start from the beginning

   "Good. Do you have anything to cover the wound?" Abby speaks, her voice still a bit scratchy through the radio.

   Clarke sighs. "We'll make do, like always."

   Raven is sat off to the side, watching her friend like a hawk. "Should she be this pale?" She comments, seeing her friends once sun tanned skin now a shade or two dropped and covered in cold sweat. It was unnatural to see Noah so cold, she was a warm person who spent her four years of her life in the sun.

    "She's lost a lot of blood Raven, but if these kids are anywhere near as tough as you, I'm sure she'll be fine." Abby explains.

   Clarke furrows her brows and softly touches her hand to her forehead, "Wait... mom, she's right. She's feverish and her breathing is uneven."

    "You need to give her some time to recover. Let me know if she gets any worse but I think she might just be out of the woods."

   The Griffin daughter scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest, "Well, down here there's nothing but woods. I need a break."

  "Clarke. Clarke, wait. Raven could you give us a few minutes?"

  Before Raven could answer, Clarke responded first. "No, no. Stay with Noah. I'll be back soon." She mumbled, grabbing her jacket and heading for the ramp.

   "Wait, Noah? As in Noah Santiago?"

    But Clarke is already out, not even a second glance back at her one outlet to the Ark. And without a care. "She's gone, but yeah. it's Noah." Raven spoke sadly.

   Abby's breath comes out shaky. "Oh my god..." she whispers, "Jake, she did it."

     Raven, unable to hear what the woman had really said. "Huh?"

    "Nothing, just. Oh my god. Is she... okay? Other than this, is she okay?" Abby asks, her mind going a bit frazzled. She'd been thinking about Noah Santiago for years. She'd been in the room when the girl sent her check up signals. The little pulses of radio frequency the Solo sent once a year. No words, no message, just a little unique blip. It's been enough to convince the council to sent the 100 down in the first place, and calm Abby's mind when thinking about the little girl she'd voted to send down.

    "I think so. She's got me and Finn, and I think she's finding something with Bellamy Blake. But, yeah, yeah she's okay. I totally forgot how badass she was. She totally saved Finn today." Raven bragged with a smile.

"Get the hell out of my way." Clarke grumbles as a scrawny kid attempts to close the hatch on her. She had bigger things to deal with than weasels and their obedience to King Bellamy.

Bellamy saw Clarke and thought of Noah. "It's ok. Let her through." He nodded, the ginger kid backing away and the blonde medic crawling up with a determined face set.

She took in the disastrous state of the grounder, the cuts and gashes they'd inflicted in so little time. "Well, if he didn't hate us before, he does now." She spat.

Bellamy rolled his eyes. "Who cares? How's Noah?"

She shoots him an angry stare. "Alive." She spits venomously before tracking back. "His people will care! How long until they found out where we're keeping him? And what happens when they do, I mean when they come looking for him. They will, Bellamy."

He obviously didn't like hearing the cold facts. "Relax, Princess. No one saw us take him. He was chained up in that cave the whole time and thanks to the storm you couldn't see a soul on the way back." He corrected, shoving the grounder's journals in her face, showing the predicting images. "In case you missed it, his people are already killing us. How many more of our people need to die before you realize we're fighting a war."