𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. demons breath

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
            ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
               FIVE  —— demons breath

 ⊹  ☽                       ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋                    FIVE  ——  demons breath

˚ .・*。༄ BLINK OF AN EYE HAD A WHOLE NEW MEANING. One second Bellamy was twenty minutes deep into a very one sided conversation about greek gods and goddesses, and everything he could possible remember about them, the next, running for their lives.

The burnt yellow fog had caught Noah by surprise, and the second it graced her shoulder blade, she jerked forward and found the swallowing cloud behind them.

"Run. Run!" She boomed. "Find cover!" And they were off, the hunting party disbanding within seconds and sprinting for the hills. Noah dashed, leaving Bellamy to snatch Charlotte and attempt to keep up with Noah's calculated and rehearsed steps around the roots and boulders along a path he didn't recognize.

"Hurry up! There's caves up ahead!" She shouted back, dropping down off a short ledge, and in front of a cave entrance, exactly as planned. The three began to shuffle in, Bellamy pushing Charlotte first and looking back to the brunette just outside the entrance.

"Bellamy! Help!"

Three words making her head snap back, a random voice of a delinquent echoing in her brain. She couldn't place who it was exactly, but no one who deserved to die.

She slid her bow over her chest, like she'd done a million times, and twisted on her heels, beginning her sprint in the other direction. Until a heavy hand wrapped around her forearm, almost dragging her backwards. her eyes widened as yells continued to ring out from the trees. "Let go of me!" She shouted at the mystery man, two seconds from the breaking the wrist gripping her own.

Her eyes found her captor.

Bellamy Blake.

"Bellamy! Let go!"

His eyes flared with determination, his grip not faltering for a second under her thrashing. "You're not killing yourself for someone already dead!" He shouted, dragging her through the hallow rocks and deeper into the cave.

"They aren't gone! Listen!"

The screams of the unknown kid were no where to be found. But she could still hear them, replaying like a broken record in her head.

"In. Now!" He shoved her into the cave, pushing her along the winding entrance, finally finding the main space. It was just the three of them, Noah already dreading the next few hours until the fog cleared out.