𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. transaction

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

    Monroe doesn't comply so easily. "We still have people out there." He mentions, Octavia nodding in agreement.

    "Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy."

    A bit preoccupied, she gives them the best answer she can think of, "They'll be okay, they'll find somewhere to ride it out." She's sure of it, Bellamy wouldn't let a storm be the way he goes out, not with that ego of his anyway.

   Raven's back, catching Clarke's divided attention, "One stitching needle." She huffed.

   Clarke nodded, "I still need something to close the wound."

   A lightbulb appeared above Octavia's head as she perked up, "There's wire on the second level. I used it for the tents." And Clarke's nod sends her hustling to the second level of the dropship before Raven briefly stops her.

   "Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof." She yells, "that means they're hot! You got that?"

    Octavia nods as she hustles. "Yeah, I got that!"

    Raven looks worriedly at the blonde. "Tell me you can do this."

   Clarke can't answer. She can't say yes. She can't say she'll be the reason Noah doesn't make it through the night. And she can't say it out loud either.

    A high pitches voice calling out, "They're back!" Catches both of the girl's attention for a second as a crew of soaking wet boys crowd into the dropship, Octavia dropping from the ladder with a coil of wire, catching a glimpse of her brother in the front of the pack. He's stoic, and he might as well of been growling under his breath from the look in his eyes.

   "Bellamy!" She exclaims only for her excitement to be killed upon the sight of two boys pulling an unconscious grounder behind them. The one from the cave, the one who'd protected her. "The hell are you doing?"

   "It's time to get some answers."

   She furrows her brows. "You mean 'revenge'?" She accuses harshly at him.

   He glares back angrily. "I mean 'intel'." He corrects before turning to the ones lugging the man around. "Get him upstairs."

   "Bellamy, she's right." Clarke explains as she stares at the man being lifted up the ladder. Only to see the unrelenting expression on his face, before the radios crackles in.

   "Clarke, okay we're ready. Can you hear me?" The radio voices, catching Bellamy's attention. He looks up, surprised at the radio noises. Clarke looks away too, with a bothered expression.

"This is not who we are."

"Clarke?" Abby's voice sounds from the radio, and from the look Bellamy was giving her, he knew she couldn't give him anymore time than she already had. She had other things to do now.

"It is now." He grumbles, turning away from Noah's paling skin and cold sweat as she took shallow breaths. He couldn't watch that anymore. Not when he was powerless, he need to feel helpful. And climbing this ladder to trade that grounders life for Noah's seemed like a hell of a way to be helpful.

   She ties the final three of her stitches, her hands covered in what she hopes is just Monty's moonshine, before backing away. "Ok I'm done." She lets out a breath of relief, her muscles being in a state of fear ever since she saw Noah be carried in. The unnerving millisecond of pulling the knife out was most likely one of the worst things she'd done all week. Clarke didn't want to be the one who let 'their best chance of survival' die.