❖ Mu-Onna ❖

Act Fourteen:
Nothing Woman

'Can't you see, Inusakuya!?' Kagoya wonders, 'That woman's face has no reflection! She's not your Okaa-san!'

"Inusakuya... I must return to the other world soon."

"Y-yeah... you're going then...?"

A glowing lotus appear on Izayoi hands as she drops it in the water.

"Inusakuya, look at the water's surface."

She looks down at the water and sees a reflection of her when she was small.

'It's me... when I was just a brat...?'

"Do you remember, Inusakuya? When you were very young...?" She asked as she hugs Inusakuya, "Mother would hold you, just like this..."

Inusakuya then looks at her mother reflection only to see her face is blank.

'Her face is... blank!?' She panicks as she turns to her, "You... you are..."

"My darling girl..." She smiles, "There's a good child... let's hold each other close to our hearts, okay?"

"What the hell are you..." As Inusakuya tries to push her away.

"Ugh..." She groans in pain as the woman sinks her hands into her back.

"I won't let you go... become one with me..."

'Shit... this woman...'

'Inusakuya...' Kagoya tries to call out.

'Somehow... my body won't!' As he tries to move, only to hear a shank revealing it to be chains.

'Wha...?' And sees Imps covering him with more chains. The area started changing revealing it's true form.

'This is...?' Kagoya eyes widen, 'It was all fake!'

"Kagoya!" Myouga appears.

"Hang on! It's me, Myouga-Jijii, the flea!" Jumping up and down, "You poor thing... you've been bound and can't even move..."

He then sucks blood from Kagoya cheek in order to snap him out.

Kagoya slaps his cheeks and sees a squish Myouga, "Thanks. Somehow, I can move now."

"Umm..." Myouga lands on the palm of Kagoya hand.

"Hah. Hah. Hah." Jaken appears rowing a boat and sees the woman and Inusakuya, "Uwah!"

"Girl... My Girl..." As she sucks Inusakuya into her.

"Hey Mu-Onna! What are you doing sucking her in and killing her already!?" Jaken runs towards them.

"Jaken-sama..."

"You've found it out, haven't you? The location of Inusakuya... and Sesshomaru-sama's father's tomb?"

Kagoya hides behind the grass and sees Jaken, 'It's that guy, Jaken or whatever... Sesshomaru's underling...'

"Remember Inusakuya..."

"Where is your Father's grave?" Mu-Onna asks.

"I don't... know..."

"Try harder then... show you mother... what is deep within your heart..."

"The right... Black pearl..."

"The right black pearl? What does that mean?" Jaken wonders.

"Jaken-sama... to probe any further would break this child's soul..."

"Break it then! If you don't, I will have to take punishment from Sesshomaru-sama..." He says.

Kagoya then steps on him and takes his staff, "You little creep!" Kicking him into the water.

"Let go of Inusakuya!" He says to the Mu-Onna.

"I won't!" As she backs away from him.

Kagoya grabbed ahold of Inusakuya and tried pulling her only to her get suck in the Mu-Onna even more.

'She's being sucked in even further! What should I do?'

"Kagoya... you must awaken Inusakuya-sama's soul!" Myouga says.

"Eh!?"

"The youkai known as "Mu-Onna..." is formed when the souls of grieving mothers who lost their children to war or famine are gathered together... if a soul that has fallen under the Mu-Onna's spell is woken up, the body should be able to break free."

"...Wake up the soul... but how!?" Only to be pulled by the Mu-Onna, "Aah!"

"How wonderfully... you and your mother will soon be one..."

'I won't make i...' And sees the reflection smaller version of Inusakuya in the water, 'Ah!'

'That child... is Inusakuya!? That's the true form of the Mu-Onna's spell... So if I destroy that image...!' He then uses Jaken staff to hit the image in the water.

Mu-Onna screeches and releases Inusakuya from her hold.

"Inusakuya!" Kagoya runs towards her.

"..." She breathes heavily.

"Are... Are you okay?" He asks.

"Da... Damn it... Damn it!" She curses.

"Inusakuya... I have figured out the location of the tomb..." Sesshomaru appears holding her neck.

"Ah...!"

"To think that it would be in such a fantastic place... that even this Sesshomaru failed to perceive it." Smirking.

To be continued

To be continued...