❖ Tama Utsushi ❖

Act Eleven:
The Transferred Soul

Kagoya looks back at Nura before continuing to climb up the hair.

"That boy!" Nura says with an angry look as he uses the comb to make the hair move, and to make Kagoya fall.

"Kya!!" Meanwhile Inusakuya pulls out the katana from her hand.

"Ugh." And slash's Nura back, "What the fuck are you looking away for!?"

Nura turns around and uses the hair on Inusakuya to hurt her.

"You, shut up!"

"Heh. You were calm enough even when I cut through you... now you're upset, aren't you? Around there somewhere... there's something you don't want us to find." As Nura try's not to look nervous.

"Ugh... Inusakuya! That skull over there... it's doing something!" Kagoya yelled pointing at one skull.

"Skull...?"

"Shit." As Nura goes towards Kagoya along with the katana.

"Don't you run away!" Inusakuya yells jumping towards him.

"Kushi no Ori!" Nura yells using the comb.

*Kushi no Ori = Cage of Hair

Blocking Inusakuya from getting to Kagoya, "Damn..."

But it causes Kagoya to almost fall, "Ah..."

Kagoya manage to grab ahold on one of the skulls on the hair.

"Ohhh... it feels creepy..."

"If you don't like it, you can let go." Nura says appearing in front of Kagoya and swings the katana to cut his arm.

'My arm...' as he falls down but is caught by the hair.

"Hn?" Noticing something.

"What are you!? Why weren't you injured!?"

"Eh...?" Looking at his left arm to see it still there.

'I haven't been cut...? Just like earlier when I was in those Oni flames...'

Before remembering what Inusakuya say earlier, "It's made from the fur of Hi-Nezumi... it's stronger than most armor."

"Your body looks no different than any other human though... how about this then!?" As he uses one strand of hair to tie around Kagoya neck to choke him.

"Hijin Ketsusou!!" Inusakuya appeared and cut off Nura right arm completely.

"Inusakuya..." Kagoya says weakly as he falls.

"Don't you faint... trouble's not over yet!" Catching Kagoya.

They turn to see all the skulls falling towards the ground.

"Heh... figures that with both her arms gone... he can't support all that hair anymore."

"Inusakuya, watch out!" Seeing Nura katana coming towards them and stabbing her on the chest making her drop Kagoya.

"Ugh..."

"Fools... it's no use." Nura says with a glare.

"Ah... crap..."

"I'm immortal!!" Swinging the katana towards Inusakuya but stops as he gasp making him turn to Kagoya.

"This is it... the skull from before." As he uses one of the arrow to try and break it.

"The hairs are coming from inside it, but... they're connected to Nura's hands!"

"That boy... I'm gonna kill him!!" Nura yells swinging the katana towards Kagoya instead.

Kagoya gasp before finally breaking the skull showing a comb in it break as well.

"A comb!!" As the comb was broken in half Nura began to disappear leaving his clothes and katana to fall to the ground.

"That Nura bastard... he's transferred his soul into a fucking comb... so that's why I couldn't hurt him no matter how many times he was cut." Inusakuya says.

"I... Inusakuya... those terrible wounds... because of the clothes you lent me..."

"It's no big deal... the shikon no tama is more..." as Kagoya went towards where Nura's clothes fell and found the pouch.

"Found it." Taking the shard out of the pouch.

'But how long will it take... to find all the pieces...?'

"Let's go, Kagoya."

"Eh...?" Turning to Inusakuya with a surprise look.

"What now?" She asks.

"That's the first time you've called me by name..."

"What of it?"

"Maybe you're starting to feel a little friendlier?"

"Keh." Turning away before saying, "Don't get your hopes up. I'm not about to make friends with a dull boy like you."

"What's with you? I just saved your life didn't I..." patting Inusakuya left shoulder causing her to fall to the ground in pain.

"Hey! When you're in pain you should say "ouch" or something!"

"Shut up." As she stays on the ground.

What they didn't noticed was a flea on top of a skull.

"It has been an awful search... Inusakuya-sama..."

To be continued...