❖ Tama o Nerau Mono ❖

Act Three:
Those after the Jewel

"Now, unless you want to die. Hand over the Jewel." Inusakuya smirked as she looked at Kagoya.

"Kagoya... never hand that over." Kaito said.

'The Sacred Jewel which boosts a demon's spiritual power... is unholy Jewel.'

"I won't go easy on you... I especially... won't for men who stinks like you!" Inusakuya attacked but Kagoya manage to dodge making a hole on the ground.

"Ahh!"

"Woah!" The villagers gasp.

"And now... I'll cut you in half!" Inusakuya said.

"You're... you're really trying to kill me, aren't you!?"

"Kai... Kaito-sama..." The villagers called out.

"Undoing Inusakuya's seal was unwise wasn't it."

"What a bother." Kaito said taking out something.

"Yet again... that damn brat..." As he took out a necklace with two bells in the end.

"Now prepare to die!" As Inusakuya cut down a tree with her claws.

"How can I?" As he fell.

"Ah...!"

"Take this!" Inusakuya said ready to attack until something came towards her neck tieing it.

"Hn!?" Confused on what was on her neck.

"Kagoya, speak the subduing word!" Kaito told him.

"Eh!?"

"Any word will do! Anything to quiet Inusakuya!"

"But even as... you say that, my mind's gone blank!" Kagoya said.

"I am... going to be subdued!?" Inusakuya said as she attack and Kagoya dodge but the attack left a hole again.

"Don't kid yourself!" she said running towards Kagoya.

"Oh... O... Osuwari!" Saying that made the bells glow and forced Inusakuya to fall on ground.

*Osuwari = Sit

"Ah!?" surprised that it work.

"Augh!!" As Inusakuya got hurt.

"Wow!"

"She got quiet!" The villagers said.

"Hmm." Kaito nodded.

"...... Wha... what the hell is this!?" Inusakuya said trying to taking it off but couldn't.

"Hmph... to struggle is useless, Inusakuya, as those bells subdues your power." Kaito said.

"Wha... go stuff it, old man!!" Inu said as she stood up to attack Kaito.