❖ Fuuin Sareta Shounen ❖

Volume 1:
Act One:
The Sealed-Away Girl

Tokyo, 1997.

"Shikon no Tama...?" A boy asked confused.

"Well... as long as you keep this, your house will safe and your business will prosper. " An old man said.

"Are we going to sell them, Jii-chan? Theses glass balls?" The boy ask holding a top chain ball with the word Sunset shrine as he play with it with the cat, Buyo.

*Jii-chan = Grandpa

"Now listen, Kagoya... the history of the Shikon Jewel begins with..." His grandfather said but was cut off by him.

"Besides that, Jii-chan... do you remember what day it is tomorrow?" Kagoya ask looking at his grandfather.

"How could I forget my handsome grand-child's birthday?" Holding out a present.

"Wow! A present!?" He smiled.

"I know it's a day early, but... Happy Birthday Kagoya!"

"That Mummified Kappa's hand brings good luck. It's history begins with..." But was cut off again.

"Here you go, Buyo." As Kagoya handed it to the cat.

"Ah! Hey, that was wasteful!" His grandfather cried out.

'My house is a very old shrine... The four of us... Jii-chan, Oka-san, and Imouto live here together.'

"The history of these pickles begins with..." But the old man was cut off.

"These were from Ujiko-san, weren't they." Kagoya said as they were eating.

'The Go-Shin-Boku is 500 years old... and this concealed well is supposed to have some kind of legend. All of these things have their own history, but...'

*Go-Shin-Boku = Sacred Tree

"I'm leaving!" Kagoya yelled out as he runs out of the house.

'No matter how often I hear Jii-chan say...'

"It's history begins..."

'I completely forgot. I never thought about why I couldn't remember... until today, the day I turned 15.'

"Huh... Suki?" He spotted his little sister.

"Nii-chan..." She turned towards her brother.

*Nii-chan = Big Brother

"You shouldn't play in the shrine." He said.

"But, Buyo is... inside the concealed well."

"Buyo..."

"I think he's down there, but..." Sora said.

"Then why don't you go get him?" He kneel down.

"But... this place feels kinda creepy." She said.