❖ Kikan ❖

Act Eight:
The Return

"Aaahh... Home sweet home." Kagoya said laying on his bed.

'It seem so unreal... that I was in the Feudal japan a little while ago.'

"Oh, my! So this is what's become of the Shikon no jewel?" Remembering that Nura boy.

"That "Inverted-Hair Nura" ... Who was that person? He was after the jewel, after all..." But remember Inusakuya, he wonder how she'll feel knowing he lost the jewel shard.

'When she finds out what happen to the jewel fragment... Inusakuya is going to be angry.'

Then remembers her what she said to him, "You're disgusting. I'm better off on my own."

'Hmph, that's right... Inusakuya will be just fine without me.' As he then clap his hands together, "Right."

'I am going to forget about everything! Because I'm never going back there again!' As time passes and it was dinner time.

"Hey, Jii-chan... about the sealed well... it's not going to open up again, is it!?" Suki asks.

"Of course not."

"Oh, it's oden!" Kagoya says looking at the dinner.

"The well has been tightly sealed with the blessed ofuda... no youkai or monster could possibly break through it's protective barrier."

"Kagoya, you too should put faith in my spiritual power..."

"...He's not listening."

"It's Oden! It's Oden! It's Oden!" As his eyes sparkles.

'Such a wonderful world I live in...'

"Now, let's dig in and..." He smiles until the door slams open to reveal an angry Inusakuya.

"Eh...? Inusakuya...?" As everyone looks at Inusakuya.

"Damn you... who ever said you could just go home whenever you feel like it?" She says.

"You... how did you... where...?"

"From the well of course!" She yelled.

"From the well!? But..."

"Do not lie!" His grandpa yelled, " Those seals have been handed down at our shrine through generations of..." But was cut off.

"Seal...? you mean this thing?" Showing the seals in her hand, "Didn't work at all."

As the grandpa cries while Suki looks at him, "Jii-chan..."

Inusakuya then grabs Kagoya arm and pulls him, "You're fucking coming with me right now!"

"Wait a sec! I don't wanna..."

"Wait just a minute!" Kagoya mom stops them.

"What the..."

"Mama..." As she went up to Inusakuya and started touching her ears.

"Your ears... are they real?"

"Me next! Me next!"

"Mama! This really isn't the time to be..." Kagoya yelled out, 'I did it too, though...' Then noticed a strands of hair on Inusakuya shoulder.

"Inusakuya! Those strands of hair!"

"What hair?"

"You... can't see them!?" Taking the hair off her shoulder.

"Ah..." As the hair tighten around his hand making it bleed, "They're moving!"

"Ka... Kagoya that blood..." His grandpa says.

"How did it happen!?" His mother wondered.

'I'm the only one who can see it... Could these be Nura's hairs?' Remembering him.

"It can't be...!" He ran out of the house to the shrine sliding the door open seeing a lot of hair coming out of the well.

'The hairs... they're coming after...'

"Looks like Kaito was right... you can see well at least." Inusakuya says leaning against the door.

"You... you brought this horrible thing here didn't you!?" He yells at her.

"Kagoya!" His grandpa yelled catching up to the two with Suki.

"Nii-chan..."

"You mustn't come in here!" He yelled sliding the door close.

'It's coming here... I have to stop it from coming here!' As a bunch of hair comes out and starts attacking.

 I have to stop it from coming here!' As a bunch of hair comes out and starts attacking

"Inusakuya! In front of you!"

"Here!?" Attacking even though she couldn't see the hair, but the hair grabs her right arm and leg.

"Kagoya!" His mom yelled out next to Suki.

"Open up, Kagoya!" As his grandpa yelled outside banging the door.

"You scum!" Inusakuya attacks trying to free herself but the hair grabs her left arm too.

'Even when they're cut, they just grow back together... there's no end to it...'

"Shit."

'Ah...' Kagoya noticed two strands of hair in the well.

'Over there!' Running towards it. 'It's the main stand controlling all the other hair!'

"Inusakuya, this... cut this hair!" Pointing towards it.

"Here!?" Attacks it but misses it.

'Inusakuya can't see it... in that case...' Grabbing the strands as it cut his hand.

"Oww...!"

Inusakuya notices it due to the blood, "I see it!!" As she slash it as the hair looses and disappears.

"It's died down, finally."

'That's strange... if Sakasa-Gami no Nura was only after the Shiloh no Tama... then he should've already accomplished his goal, unless... she's after me and Inusakuya!' Running towards the well.

"Inusakuya! Let's go back!"

"You're just not very good at understanding things, are you?" Inusakuya asks.

"I really don't want to go back, you know!"

'But if I stay here... Ji-chan and the others could be in danger.' Before feeling something land of top of his head, he turned to look at Inusakuya seeing her looking away.

"It's made from the fur of the Hi-Nezumi. It's stronger than most armor."

*Hi-Nezumi = Fire-Rat

"Tha... thank you." As Inusakuya then looks at him finishing what she was saying.

"Since you skin is so terribly weak..."

"You're the one who's weird."

As they both jump in the well, "Let's go!"

Meanwhile with Nura, he was holding a skull in his hand

"They'll be coming soon."

"We'll just have to give them a proper welcome, won't we?"

To be continued...