"We just wanted to meet you and wish you all the best before you go to give your exams", Farhan's mom said.

"Thank you and it means lot of me that you both came here to wish me", Diya said with a smile.

"Pagal ladki, who says thank you to there parents?", Farhan's dad said while hitting Diya on her head.

"Oops , sorry", Diya said while holding her ears.

"Buddy", Bhavika shouted when she saw Farhan.

"Hey ,princess",Farhan said while kneeling in front of Bhavika and picking her up.

"So happy to see you", Bhavika said while kissing Farhan on his cheeks.

"Aww, my baby. You are the only one who is happy to see me. Otherwise people here just ignore me as if i don't exist in this world", Farhan said while wiping his imaginary tears.

"Drama queen", Diya muttered while others just rolled there eyes.

"How are you Tarun? " Farhan's dad asked when he saw Tarun coming  back with tea from kitchen.

"I am good uncle", Tarun replied with a smile.

" Diya, I think you should leave now. You will need minimum 15 minutes to reach there and it is better to leave early",Farhan's mom said.

Diya nodded her head and went to take her bag from her room. All wished her good luck and after bidding bye to them she took her scooty and went from there.

All the people present there prayed for her in there way. Some joined there hands while others opened there hands in prayer for Diya.

Laksh ' s home

"Laksh , come back home as soon as possible", Payal told Laksh as soon as he recieved the call.

"What happened Payal , why are you so tensed and why I am feeling that you are crying?", Laksh asked her.

"Don't ask questions Laksh , you just come home as soon as possible and then I will tell you everything", Payal told him.

"Ok , I am coming in half an hour. You don't take tension", Laksh said while taking his bag.

"He will be there in half an hour", Payal told the couple who is sitting on the couch.

"Payal , what happened? Why are you crying?", Laksh asked as soon as he entered his home.

"Laksh" , Payal started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Payal, you are scaring me to death , come let's go inside", Laksh said while taking Payal with him to living room.

He then made her drink water ignoring the people present there.

"Now breadth and tell me what happened and who are this people?" Laksh asked eyeing the couple sitting on the couch.

"I am Jay Agarwal and she is my wife Kajal Agarwal", Jay told Laksh while shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you gentlemen , but may I know who you people are and what are you doing here?",Laksh asked them.

"We understood by your wife's shocked expression only that you people are not aware that your house is sold out", Jay told to Laksh.

Laksh got shock of his life. He fall on the couch which is just behind him.

"You have gone mad I think. We didn't sell this house. Then how can you become the owner of our home?", Laksh asks angrily.

"You can see this document and we have sign of the owner of this place. Mr. Rachit has personally handed us this papers and we gave him 3 crore for this place", Jay informed Payal and Laksh.