"I'll be back in a minute." She says, quickly putting her dress back on and slipping out the door. You hear snickering outsides. "You disgusting boys have no shame." Lulu calls back

You chuckle and pull the blankets up as BEN and Jeff look in, both trying to another their laughter.

"N-nice job, (Y/n)! Great great score!!" BEN choked out before he keels over, clutching his sides.

Lulu comes back, grand both of them by their collars in turn and throws them each down the hallway. "Get your noses out of our business!" She shouts before coming in, shutting and locking the door. She shakes her head and sighs before looking back at you, then smirks.

She comes over, something tucked in her hand. She slowly pulls the covers down again. You realize what she has. It's a vibrator. A sex toy. She turns it on a low setting and pressed the tip to your expectant womanhood. She looks up at you, smirking and waiting for the ok. You clutch the sheets, breath coming in gasps as you nod. The groans you had held in from the vibrator circling your folds came out all at once as she slowly drove it inside. If buzzed you walls, making you moan as she pumps it in and out, stooping her head to suck on your clit. Your volume increasuse as Lulu racks up the setting until it's going full blast. She pulls away, pumping faster, only to use her other hand to continue rubbing and gently pinching your little bundle of nerves. You cry out her name as you feel the knot return with more force and speed. Pleasure is overcoming your body in a swift wave, with a strength the like you had never felt before. Before you can stop it, the bubble pops, making you cum all over the dick replacement. She pulls it out and licks your juice from it before bending down to clean up the rest. She hums as she comes down over you again, her whole body pressing on yours as she whispers into your ear.

"You taste better then eyes. I think you'll be my knee daily meal." She playfully licks your ear.

You chuckle, coming down from your high, but refusing to stop until you've made her cum at least twice. "And I bet you taste better then souls." Your voice is deeper as lust completely takes you.

You grab her shoulders and flip her over, ripping off her bra and panties. You smile down at her exposed flesh, licking your lips and the thought of how delicious she will taste. You bend over her neck, revisiting her soft spot as your hand plays with her womanhood, caressing her folds in the most teasing way possible. You could tell that her panties would have had to be thrown in the garbage, even before you ripped them.

She moans quietly as you press a thumb into her clit, moving it in a circular motion. You slowly slide one finger in, making her moan, then another. You pumped a few times before adding a third. Her breath hitched as you feel her stretch. You pump slowly at first. Her quiet moans and groans don't satisfy your hunger to hear her scream your name, so you pick up the pace, soon going as fast as you can. Her volume reached a pleasant level as she groaned out your name, begging for more. You from as you feel her tighten, then slide a fourth finger in. It only takes a few thrusts of your hand before she climaxes over your clawed fingers. You pull out, seeing a bit of blood where you claws had been a bit too sharp and had punctured her. You lick them clean before going down, sliding your tongue out and dragging it over her pussy.

She moans again, clearly wanting you to eat her out. You decide to be nice and oblige. You slide your long, pointy tongue in. Tasting her blood and juices only seeming to starve you more. You pump in and out, intentionally roughing up her walls. She seemed to like it when it was your claws. She moans louder, her hand entangling in your hair as she presses you in more. You smirk as start sucking, licking and pumping until she tightens again. You pull out for a moment, just to hear her whimper in disappointment before slamming you tongue back in, reaching deeper then before. She cries out loud, shouting your name. You feel her release her juices into your mouth. You lick it up, your hand searching for the toy.

You find it and massage her folds gently, Slowly turning it on. "Please, (Y/n), stop teasing." She mumbles.

You smirk and lift your head. "What was that?" You ask slowly, seductively .

"FUCK ME TILL I CAN'T WALK FOR A YEAR!!!" She screams, clutching the bedsheets hard.

You grin before slam the dildo deep into her, immediately cranking the power up. You pump hard and rough, watching her body rock with your motions, her eyes squeezed shut, her beautiful mouth hanging open as a flurry of moans and incoherent sentences fall from her tongue. You watch her body quake as she comes for a third time. You pull out the vibrator and lick it clean, as she had done, before leaning to clean her pussy as well.

When you're done, you come up, toss the dildo in the general direction you vaguely remember the clothes being and lay beside her, pulling her in to you. She cuddled into you, both of your sweaty, tired and out of breath, though feeling content and happy as ever.

"I was going to wait until tomorrow to tell you, but the circumstances have changed my decision a bit. I love you, Lulu. I have for a very long time." You mumble into her ear, licking it to show her how it feels.

She hums, snuggling closer. "I love you too, (Y/n). I've loved you since we met."

With that, the two of you drift into a restful sleep.