Meet my family

Gulfs POV
Hi guys let me introduce myself I'm Gulf kanawut ..smart,genius and handsomely cute.and I'll be the person who will b ur guide through this.
Today is Sunday and m drowning in my dreamland with cute dream of my college beauty puifai..woww she is sooooo..cute and adorable and the way she call my name its like a melody to my ears.wowww...what a sweet voice she have....WAITTTT..why she is cursing me..she is calling me asshole..no..its bastard..how come her voice become so rough...and she even kicked me...awwww...what the...I opened my eyes and here I saw the cute devil my cousin brother copter..he is cursing me.
Gulf:-what the hell..why ur cursing me early in the morning and plus on sunday..have u lost ur mind cuttiiee..

Copter:-cutie my ass...and its already 11 am asshole...and every third day of week is not Sunday.

Gulf:-so today is not Sunday?🤔

Copter:-no..its not..

Gulf:- so what day is today.

Cop:- Its a week day..now move ur ass we have to shoot a wedding from 3pm.

Gulf:-wait..let me check in my diary...as far as I remember we only shoot on weekends...I check my dairy and mobile to confirm the day and time for shoot....and then realization clicked me.its Sunday and shoot is at 6pm.

U jerk its Sunday..why the hell ur laying..Wait...b4 killing him let me introduce him..he is copter my cousin brother Same as my age..he is cute,bastard,smart and pain in my ass and Pmilds head.and he also have a filthy mouth like me.

Ohh I forgot to introduce my beautiful  and smart sister Pmild..actually she is my cousin and copters actual sister BT she loves me more than him.

Now let's back to business..
Cop:-hey idiot..its not my fault u was drooling and smiling like a hell in ur sleep which was annoying me..so in short stop drooling over puifai she has been taken..

And one more thing move ur ass faster cuz the drive from here to venue is almost 2hour..and lazy ass  lyk u will at least take 4hrs to get ready.
Gulf:-Bastard..m not lazy.
Cop:-look whose talking..who didn't even bother to clean his mouth...eeuuuuwww...move now.

Gulf:-whatever..BT m not that lazy.who need a babysitter to spoonfeed.

Cop:-u jerk I was I'll that time...and don't tell me u don't like when p or Mae feed u..

BTW its true what he is saying..
Ohh so last member of the family is Mae..I mean copters mom my aunt BT she prefer Mae from all of us.

So iitz my family...

***************"""""""""""*********""*
Sorry guuyz its my first tym writing anything..plzzz bear me..

And now I'll update on every Sunday.

Tkcre and stay healthy and follow who guideline GHz.