Chapter 14

A/n
Aaliyah has 2 kids and her husband is Josh McCain

Daniel who's 8, Rosabella 6

Isabella has one Anne who's 2 months her husband is Conrad Conner

Emma is pregnant with her firstborn and she's a few weeks pregnant shell give birth in November and she's married to Joshua Edwards this is Emily's brother.

A whole month had passed since George's kidnapping and police were still investigating his kidnapping, Emily had voiced on how she thought that the whole thing was planned but she didn't understand how that woman had gotten passed the school syste...

A whole month had passed since George's kidnapping and police were still investigating his kidnapping, Emily had voiced on how she thought that the whole thing was planned but she didn't understand how that woman had gotten passed the school system and changing of cars while she had the job she had so they were still doing the whole investigation.

She had gone to Luxembourg like planned and it had went well although the whole time she had been stressing over the kids, she was kind of paranoid.

"Pippa's wedding?" Aaliyah asked her youngest sibling "you going or what?"

"If I say no I know you'll disagree" Emily said to her sisters who were both looking at her and Emma who's bump was starting to show.

"Why would they disagree?" Emma asked Emily "cause James is a relative"

"Yeah, he's mother is our fathers sister" Emily said to Emma who nodded her head.

"And they're pretty close he was at all our weddings even yours, I mean they are siblings so I get why" Isabella butted in.

"Wow I didn't know so somehow we're related to the Middleton's?" Emma asked looking mainly at Emily.

"Yepp and Kate is married to a close friend of our mother's son, well was married... Apparently she wanted to have full custody of their son but Edward had something on Carole and he got full custody his mother was the one who suggested he have full custody of their son Christian and from what I heard he only allows Kate to visit alone if Carole is with them he supervises" the gossip queen Isabella answered "I got all that from mom"

"What does he have against Carole?"

"Apparently she planned a kidnapping or something of some rich kid" Isabella stated.

"What!?" Emily asked standing up and searching for her phone.

"Kevin you know the woman who kidnapped George I think I might have a lead on who sponsored her" she said "call Edward to verify with him please" she said ending the call.

"You think Carole had something to do with George's kidnapping?" Aaliyah asked looking shocked.

"Yes...think about it, the place was an hours drive away from Berkshire specifically their place and also the fact that she always wanted Kate to end up with William... Oh my goodness guys just look... A week after George's kidnapping rumors started that Kate was pregnant with Williams child"

Emma cut her of " she would've wanted to cause a wedge between you guys I mean anyone who watches some kidnapping movies knows how a child's disappearance could break a relationship "

"Or strengthen it" Aaliyah added.

"Yes but with cheating rumours it would defiantly break a relationship" Emma continued "then in Kate would come and come and comfort William and you guys would get a divorce"

"Except how would Kate fake a pregnancy and blood test?" Isabella asked.

"Easy with George's blood, even if he was found I'm sure they'd have taken his blood samples" Emma stated looking at the two.

"Definitely sending all those theories to Kevin" Emily stated "We could be detectives" she stated clapping her hands.

"Definitely... So how are things between you and William?" Isabella asked still feeling worried for her sisters marriage.

"Amazing" Emily stated "We're actually very much connected now"

"Great at least you guys found out that those rumours were fake early it could have driven a wedge between you guys" Isabella said to Emily who nodded her head at her sister.

"Me too and I actually felt bad cause I believed those rumours" she added with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry Emily any woman would have believed those rumours especially with how things were before he left for the trip" Emma said to Emily who nodded her head.

"As a apology I've decided to keep an open mind about having another child," she added laughing.

"When are we meeting Harry's girlfriend?" Emma asked changing the topic.

"Ugh never I hope" Isabella added causing the ladies to laugh.

"Why?" Aaliyah asked laughing.

"She's terrible I keep telling Emily that but she won't listen"

"I actually like her" Emily added smiling.

"Ugh get this Harry and Meghan disappeared the day George went missing... They went on holiday and when they were contacted they said they'd come back the next day but only came back last night" Isabella added.

"How do you know this?" Emma asked laughing.

"I have my ways" Isabella added causing the women to laugh "What if she was part of the kidnapping" she added.

"Isabella!" They all said at the same time.

"No think about it...the whole Carole thing and add Meghan in it...so she has different motive but is still working with Carole cause she imagines that if you divorce William then whoever married him will be lower than you or be the next Camille, Kate for instance and Meghan could be popular,"

"Isabella I love you but your mind blows me away," Emily said standing up and the ladies all followed.

"Next week same time?" Emily added smiling at the ladies.

"Nope next week is the wedding," Emma said to the ladies who all nodded their head.

"The week after great grandma's birthday and she wants all of her children there," Emily said looking at her phone.

"Let's pray the Middleton woman won't be there, " Isabella said leading them out.

"You're mean," Aaliyah said to her younger sister.

"Oh you love it," Isabella added laughing.

And no William didn't cheat on her.