•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗•

Start from the beginning

"Hell yeah, matter fact, just gimme three fries." I corrected, bringing my attention from André to the cashier.

"None of us need to be eating that shit." I shrugged.

He groaned and rolled his eyes, but since he wasn't paying he wasn't complaining.

When the food came and we got back to Joshua, I spotted him sitting next to some small brown skinned kid. At first glance I didn't recognize him but after a while he started to look familiar.

"Oh Clare," Joshua spoke, "this is Destin, Javiers friend, Destin, this is Clarence." He continued.

"N-nice to meet you too sir," he said shyly, extending his hand.

I look down at it with a confused expression, the kid looked so soft, I felt like if I looked at him to hard he'd cave in.

I nodded and shook his hand gently.

"Um, you guys are Javis adoptive parents right?" He asked causing Joshua to nod.

Javi?

They got nicknames already?

"He talks about you guys a lot." He smiled.

"foreal?" I spoke up.

"Y-yes sir." He responded, looking down.

"Destin you don't have to be so nervous, we're regular people. It's okay buddy." Joshua chuckled, giving him a reassuring pat on the back.

"You know," he started, "Javier talks about you a lot as well." He smirked.

My eyes widened at his words, "damn," I said to myself,

Jays really just puttin him out there huh?

"r-really." The Destin kid said lowly, his skin tone turning red as shit.

I shook my head and turned my attention from them and back to the game. Javier was doing better, but not just better, he looked like a an professional out there.

"Yo who's this new kid," I heard from behind me.

"Ion know but he nice as shit." Their friend responded.

All around I could see people talking amongst themselves, pointing at Javier.

As awkward as it made me feel to admit, I was proud.

The game consisted of Javier either making the shot, or assisting.

The final score turned out to be 68- 27. For some reason everyone looked surprised, like they ain't believe the new kid just did what he did.

But me, I wasn't, not at all.

As the two teams shook hands at the end everyone began to pour out of the building.

"It was very nice meeting you all, I have to go now." Destin spoke, " my parents are probably looking for me."

"Oh, are you sure you don't want to wait for Javier, they will be out in a little I'm sure." Jay spoke.