9. Crazy chick

(Sidenote: I know that Halloween party which MTV threw was in 1985 but let's pretend it was two years earlier. Thanks for your cooperation.)

After the concert and that little fun in the changing Doc told you that we could attend the MTV's Halloween party that night.

"So Cooper, what is your costume for tonight? Princess, witch? Or you could dress up like me. I could give some advice, you know." Tommy asked you while searching for the perfect costume in a shop down Sunset Strip. You were just walking through the isles, not searching for anything exact. You weren't in the mood. Usually, you spent Halloween with your brother and sister, playing games, watching movies, and scare the shit out of neighbors.

"Well, I don't know if I could even attend that party, Lee. It is an official party for big and famous people. And they have their official photographers so yeah...I won't dress up. I will watch you guys from the coach of the hotel room and then watch some horror films." He froze and put his hands on his hips while sending you death glares. He just walked away and finally, there was some silence. You walked over to the makeup section when Tommy came back along with Mick and Vinnie. Nikki didn't come with you, saying he has something important to do. He has been acting strangely lately or maybe it was just you always complicating things.

"Are you out of your mind, (Y/N)? Of course, you are coming with us!! There is no chance that my best friend won't be on our side and not having fun. If you won't go then shall not we!" Vinnie crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"That supposed to be a threat?" You asked giving him a fake laugh.

"I'm not saying this often, babe, but he is right. Come and have a little fun. It will be good for you. Some time-off." Mick stepped closer and cupped your face with his hands while looking deep in your eyes. "Or we won't go and I'm sure they will annoy you for the rest of life why you didn't go to that party." He said.

"Sometimes I am wondering whose side you are on." You raised your eyebrows.

"None. I'm Switzerland." He put his hands up as a defense before pecking your lips.

"That's gross." Vince covered his eyes with one of his hands.

"Hey, they are cute. Guys, I have an idea!" Tommy yelled.

"You have ideas? Wow, don't push yourself too hard." Mick muttered. "What, T-Bone?" You asked.

"You could dress up as Romeo and Juliet!!" He bit his lips waiting eagerly for our reaction. You shared a look with Mick with wide eyes.

"You know, what? That's gross. And yuck. I will rather die than dressing up as Juliet." You said.

"I couldn't agree more," Mick added.

"You are such a buzz to kill." Tommy pouted and walked away continuing looking for a costume. Mick held your hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Then I think I need to hurry up." You mumbled against Mick's lips.

"Do you need help?"

"No. I think I already have an idea." You smirked from the idea.

"That's sick. I love it. Buy it. It will the best. You are a crazy and morbid chick you know that, right?" Vinnie told you after he gazed at your choice of costume.

"Hey, but you can't tell anyone this. I want it as a surprise." You pointed at him while watching yourself in the mirror.

"All right. It will be hard but I will try."

"Vince!" You glared at him and hit him in the arm.

"Ouch! By the way, I'm just teasing you. It's too easy." He grinned at you and left the changing booth.