17. Life on the Road

A/N: Hello Dearies! I know it has been a long time and it's not much but it's honest work xd It was a bit hard to write after half a year, but here it is. Enjoy and I hope I can write the next one as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for all the votes, comments, and validation, sweeties <3

You were sure it was the week of your life. Spending quality time with Mick without anyone interrupting private moments; no shouting or disturbing bandmates. No late night work, no traveling, no hotels. Just a comfy bed, Mick, and a beautiful house in the middle of the forest far away from any human. However, your brother was there, you couldn't get used to it. It was so strange to say hello to him, talking like in the old times and laughing at his dad jokes. It seemed he and Mick got on pretty well, and it was the best thing ever happened to you. They didn't have much in common, and yet they had so long conversations you just watched and shook your head.

You spent the week watching movies in Mick's huge living room, showing how amazing you were in the kitchen, just laying on the sofa or the ground and vibing with the music. Reading books outside on the porch while sitting in a swing bed and listening to the rain. It was truly meditating and relaxing. You finally felt full of energy and ready to do literally anything.

The only thing you weren't prepared for was the end of the week. You didn't intend to leave the house, the calm, or Dylan. You knew he couldn't come with you, he had to find himself again, and you doubted the others would welcome him after all he did and told them.

"I don't want to go back, Mick. I would like to stay here forever." You sighed into his chest. You were spending your last night in his house. You two were laying in bed, your head on his chest while he stroked your arm and back with the tip of his fingers.

"Do you think I want to?" He mumbled pulling you closer to him. You smiled loving how intimate he can be with you and how distant with others. He never showed others this side of him.

"I only hope that they won't make to go to jail again. Oh, speaking of, I have some ideas for Lee."

"Just don't be so harsh, alright? You know he always acts like this." Mick's fingers stopped making you look up at him.

"What do you think I would do, murder him?" He asked with a shocked face.

"I think you are capable of anything regarding murdering and kidnapping, so yeah." You couldn't hold your laugh in anymore. The face he made was hilarious, unforgettable. He rolled his eyes and laid on his side with his back facing you. You thought he got angry and grumpy.

"Actually, you are right." He mumbled making you look at him with a scared look. Was he serious? You couldn't decide.

"I hope everything will go smoothly for you. Are you sure you don't want someone to keep you company?" You trembled.

"(Y/N), I've already said a hundred times that I will be fine and I am capable of living alone. Oh, come here." He smirked pulling you in a big bear hug. "I think you were going to say 'I will miss you, Dylan, I will call you every freaking day to make sure everything is alright and annoy you because it's my job as a sister' or did I leave out something?" He chuckled impersonating your usual worried voice.

"Nah, I won't call you every day. Only every hour." You joked earning a small laugh from him and Mick who was standing at the door waiting for you to say goodbye to your brother. Certainly, your only wish was to go with him or drag him with the band, but you had to understand that he needed some space and time to fully recover and the fact that you had a job which included traveling through the country and now all around the world. You couldn't hide your excitement when Doc told you that the band will visit Europe as well and countries like Germany, Italy, France, and even Sweden where AC/DC and Van Halen will join during a Monsters of Rock festival. Moreover, Doc asked you to help with some papers and arranging concerts. Surely, your mind was occupied now so hopefully, you wouldn't worry much about your brother.