New Addition

Chapter 6 New Addition

Captain Sea held the small baby in his arms, closely examining the baby's strange features like his hands and the strange white streaks in his hair that would appear and reappear.

"I've seen some strange people before, but this... is quite new to me." Tim rolled his eyes. "See, I told you'd be scared! The little creature is a strange little fella-"

"Who would I be to be scared of a baby! Besides it's not a creature or a monster... he's just a baby." Captain Sea lifted the baby into the air.

"Hey there! You're so tiny! What should I name you...hmmm...how about... Laven short for Lavender." The Captain smiled putting the baby down on a soft nearby pillow.

"That's the dumbest name I've ever heard!" Tim shouted. "Would you like to name him something better... or are you still thinking about turning him into the circus because I can send you to the circus anyday with zero hesitation..." Captain said before wrapping Laven up in a blanket.

Tim just rolled his eyes and walked off. "Don't worry about him little Laven... I could just kick him off... but he's better off on my ship anyway...let's get some shut eye alright. You're the new addition to our family." Captain Sea had a soft spot for orphans and young kids needing guidance.

Captain raised at least 50 children since he became a captain and loved all of his adopted children the same including Tim who was his 40th orphan. Captain Sea turned off all the lights in the storage room and exited out of the door into the dark night outside with the newest addition to his family.

To be continued...

Support my patreon to submit your exclusive artwork to me and to be featured in my next book on Amazon kindle!