The end?

Shawns POV:

I had my baby girl as she giggled. Her black hair and her eyes were a beautiful silver moon color. Her pale skin almost like snow she was perfect. I look up to see my husband carrying our boy. Brown hair bright green eyes and perfect little cheeks. Little Sam was super adorable.

"Dad!!" I heard our two twins yell.

"Dani is pushing me" whined the boy

"Dante is hitting me" whined the girl.

Dante had big blue eyes a toothy grin and blond hair as Dani had blond hair one green one blue eye and a big smile also.

"Maybe these guys need a visit from the TICKLE MONSTER" yelled my husband chasing them as they giggled.

I held little Emma in my arms she looked up at me as the world blew around me and her. I look around and looked back at my baby.

"Well aren't you going to be a little troublemaker hey baby" I cooed and silently wondered who would give up this beautiful baby girl.

I looked at her moon necklace as it had roman words I was kind of scared for her future not knowing what was going to happen.

"Hey love don't worry we will help her she will be fine"Jackson said kissing me gently.

I smiled as the strangest thing happened.

"Mate"

the end!!!!

Hello amazingness !! I decided to end it early because I am way to excited to start on my next book. Alphas Babygirl which is going to host Emma their babygirl.  My birthday is this saturday!!!!! I WILL BE 17 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol.

Alphas babygirl will be up tonight I am starting from this day writing on wattpad in the morning 1 chapter and another at night so I will worked on Alphas babygirl maybe in the night and the Harry Potter one in the morning!!!

LOVE U BABIES