Madonna sneered at his mother but said not anything while made his mother chuckle at her. Now that he was watching them closely, he could tell that they had years of association with each other.

Orla watched Lucius silently dwelling in his thoughts, she sighed before talking to him with care. "I am aware of your anger and betrayal towards me son and to be honest with you, I do not care. I did what I had to and I do not repent on what I had done previously." Lucius eyes darkened in anger however he gulped it down knowing too well that he had to keep calm to get few of his answers.

"I wish not to dwell in the other actions you had done for your own good but I do want to ask if you knew of the death of your own daughter." Lucius inquired as he grabbed the reigns of his anger and pulled it in control.

He knew of what she had done in the past and few of those he was aware of the motives behind but he could not stop himself from realization that one of her such actions has caused the death of his sister and her daughter.

He saw Orla stiffen at his mention of Alys. However stiff she was, her face was not giving away anything and that was when understanding dawned unto him.

She knew it.

Madonna opened her mouth to talk but Orla touched her hand and started clearing up the issue.

"I made it that way." Lucius was stoned when he heard what his mother has said.

For few moments he did not understand – nah – he did not want to understand it.

She made it that way?

Did she mean she intentionally set her daughter's murder?

Hot rage filled Lucius as red filled his eyes. How dare the woman to kill Alys, his sister, her own daughter?

What had she even done to her?

Lucius shot from his seat and strode towards his mother with deadly rage pushing him to hurt her.

"You concocted her murder? You killed your own daughter? What the hell has she done to you that you took such a cruel decision to end the innocent life?" Lucius bellowed as he reached his mother and towered her intimidating taking benefit of his height.

Madonna was relaxed in her chair and did not attempt to go between mother and son as she knew her husband will soon realize how innocent his sister was. On the other hand Orla narrowed her eyes as she did not take the accusations and disrespect from her son lightly.

"I piqued you for a wise man; son but I did not see the pinch of naivety still inside you." Orla retorted as she stood and looked into Lucius enraging eyes with equal vigor.

"Aye, I concocted everything from the start with an intention to kill Alys, my daughter. But know this if I hadn't planned her murder that time, you would have not been standing here right this moment." Orla said in a calm yet a harsh tone that would have send chills to any other if not for Madonna and Lucius.

Lucius eyes widened a little and took a step back as he contemplated her words. "You think Alys was not more than an innocent docile lady who was undoubtedly born to two most powerful witch and warlock but was not blessed with their powers? You could not sense any magic from her as it was masked well."

"Why though?" Lucius wasn't able to understand why she had to mask her magic when they were a powerful kin. Alys was the only issue that Lucius could not comprehend well. He could not see why Alys has made an enemy out of her own mother.

"Alder Emor's dark power were stowed in her. You knew Alder had stowed his power in a variety of people at variety of places so he could easily achieve his evil motives with safety, didn't you?" Orla had taken a seat beside Madonna again waiting for her son to sit as well and get his act together if he wanted to know the story.

Lucius nodded as he carefully sat and reeled back to his father's deadly deeds which he did not appreciate at all. That was the reason he was playing his father much like how his mother was doing.

"Knox was a dear friend to Alder and he trusted Knox enough to stow his white powers inside the palms of Knox. White powers are pure and always the light to the dark and if you impure them, you would loose them forever. That was why Knox could not sin with his hands as his hands hold Alder's White magic. I did knew Knox held Alder's light but had no knowledge how. For that purpose I had to make a catalogue of ritual he has to do to become powerful knowing how greedy Knox was. It was only after he had performed half the catalogue that I came to know where Alder's magic was hidden and that was the reason I set up the whole scenario and made certain Knox meet a young maiden who was travelling to complete the ritual. It was I who made Alys travel by that path knowing too Knox had no idea Alder has a daughter. It was to kill Alder's hidden powers inside them with one stone."

"Wasn't it enough to destroy the power itself? Why kill Alys?" Lucius asked as he agreed to what Orla had said. He knew of everything she has said except for how Alys was involved in it.

"You know what Alder is, don't you son?" Orla asked as she raised a brow at him. Lucius immediately understood what she meant.

He knew. He knew what Alder was and how he was what he was. He knew everything so he nodded grasping what his mother was about to say.

"She was his daughter?" Lucius murmured loudly and gasped as he saw his mother and Madonna nodding their heads in affirmation.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

So how is the chapter? Interesting?

Lucius is fully aroused by Madonna. Your views?

Madonna fell for Lucius' act and took him to Orla. What do you think?

Lucius is against his own father? How? Why?

Some of the questions regarding Knox and Alys were answered. What do you guy think?

What did Lucius mean Alys was Alder's daughter? 

Why did he say that?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim