Chapter 34

Anderson

Going out with Jessica is torture. She keeps talking, non-stop,gushing about how she won lots of beauty contest while she was young and she was so beautiful that every girl wanted to be like her. Telling stories of how it has always been her dream to have kids

Like who cares.

Touching the kids from time to time either their heads or face, complimenting then as if she needed their approval on something, and continued telling stories about how she has always wanted to have kids which I doubt greatly because Jessica has always been one to be constantly conscious of her shape and will do anything to not have it ruined.

I drove the kids to the park and told Jessica to go get what she wanted from a store nearby while I waited for her,she pouted angrily but I need a break from all her ranting.

She left for the store and spent a lot of time there that got me so pissed immediately she came back I beckoned for the kids to come so we could go home,they were sad at first but I can't bear to spend a minute in Jessica company and by the way I miss Malia,my Malia.

The drive home was surprisingly fast without sparing Jessica a glance, I took the kids inside and handed them to a maid to look after them and get them cleaned up.

I jogged up to our room to check for Malia,I found her laying on her back with a novel on her chest,I felt my heart swell with love at the woman for the woman in front of me who i have fallen in love with,I walked closer and remove the novel from her chest which made my hand brush unintentional against her breast in the process,she stirred a little then stopped.

I lower my face and kissed her on her forehead,tip of her nose,then worked my face in to her neck licking it slowly.

Malia

After the encounter with the Queen, I decided to go to the room to read a novel to calm my nerves down.

It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

3 hour later

I woke up to something nuzzling my neck

"Anderson??What are you doing" I asked surprised

"Shh.." he said before slamming his lips against mine.

I moaned softly gosh I just can't seem to get enough of him

My hands found its way to his trouser as I start to undo his belt,I needed him to be inside me.ASAP.

"Mum dad" we sprang apart as we heard the kids voice out side the door.

After fixing ourselves Anderson rushed to the door and opened it for the kids to come in.

"Mum,dad why was the room locked" Julian asked looking at out flushes faces

"Ummm..." I struggled to find my words.

"Am sure you both came here for a reason,what is it dear"

I sent a thankful smile to Anderson for saving the situation.

"We want mummy to bake her very delicious chocolate cake for us"Julian said

"Now? But honey we still need to go get the ingredients needed" I said still feeling aroused.

"It already taken care of mum,Aunty Tiffany has bought the ingredients already,she said we just need to come and drag down to the kitchen"Julian said

I looked at Anderson to help out of the situation so he can finish what he started,he stared back at me and just looked shugged his shoulder

"Alright kids let's go" Anderson said

What?? that traitor!! Getting me all aroused and  now...

Am going to get you for this Anderson.

Thanks for reading
Please kindly
Comment and vote
Thank you.