2020: BUBBLEGUM ROUND ONE

Hey Poppers ! Welcome back to The Bubblegum Bookclub!

Firstly,We would like to extend a warm and exciting welcome back to all members of the Bubblegum bookclub! The start of 2020 signalled big changes and lots of responsibilities on us and our admins, and we apologize for not having rounds up for so ...

Firstly,
We would like to extend a warm and exciting welcome back to all members of the Bubblegum bookclub! The start of 2020 signalled big changes and lots of responsibilities on us and our admins, and we apologize for not having rounds up for so long!

                                   ***                                                                                                     
However, now that the club is officially up and running again, we would like to send a big thank you to all of our OG members who stuck with us through thick and thin and re-applied! You guys are the best.

Thank you also to our new members , we are extremely grateful to have you on board! You'll love it here.
  - BUBBLEGUM BOOKCLUB-

Onto business:
All of our members are currently on trial. Once you complete 2 weeks without missing an assignment, you'll be considered a full-fledged member!

Here's a little refresher, remember:

▪You must read 2 chapters of your partners book
▪You must leave atleast 2 inline comments per chapter
▪You must leave a final chapter review for each chapter (atleast 3 lines long)
▪All comments must start with #BGBC
▪You must give constructive criticism. Comments like "oof" or "ouch" or that do not help the author improve their writings skills will not be accepted.

-REMEMBER: When you complete you assignment, please tag your admin by the correct place. It will be stated where you leave your comment later in the chapter.

▪There will be no BOTW this week, but there will be one next week.

Members who complete their assignments best will be given the BOOK OF THE WEEK. GOODLUCK!

Without further ado, let's begin!

                                                                                                                                -------------

         BUBBLEGUM ROUND ONE 2020.
DEADLINE:  21 March (Saturday) - 28 March (Saturday)

Group one: Sugary sweets
Admin: tomisworld