Speak Your Mind

Ghost's P.O.V
I feel bad for what I did to Sky. I feel like a jerk. I didn't know that the dart I used would almost kill him. I stop at Sky's door. I open the door and stop. I go in it. I look at the bed. It's a mess and he is not here. It's 6 am. Where is he? I sit on the bed. I shouldn't be here. I stand up and something hits the ground. I pick it up. I look at it. I look at the bed. There is something under it. I go on my knees and pull out a box. I open it. I pick up something wrapped in a blanket. It's hard and round. I unwrap it slowly. It's a handle to something. It's beautiful looking. What is this?

"What are you doing?" Someone asks. I jump five feet. I look at the door. Sky is standing there. Busted. Sky takes the handle out of my hands and wraps it back up.

"What is that?" Sky looks at me. I look at the ground. Sky puts it in the box and puts it back under the bed.

"Sky what is that for?" He looks at me. I stand up. I put the paper in my pocket hoping he didn't see it.

"Its nothing. Why are you in here?" Sky asks.

"I had to talk to you. Kitty said that you were in here. But you weren't." Sky sits on the edge of the bed. He crosses his arms.

"What about?" Sky asks.

"I'm sorry for sticking you with a dart. I didn't know that it was a bad one."

"It's fine. I'm glad your fine. I just want to know one thing." Sky said. I thought be would mad at me.

"What?"

"What were you thinking?" Sky asks. Here comes the angry.

"I wasn't. I wanted to keep everyone safe. It went downhill from there." Sky said nothing.

"Sky I'm sorry that I didn't stay put. But I had to do something, you weren't doing anything to stop him. Since you told me that offer, I thought Ron would leave us alone. But I just made it worst. Ty was almost killed and I put the entire North Village in danger. I don't expect for you to forgive me. Everything that has been in my nightmares is coming true. I don't expect for you to understand since you didn't do anything to help. I just want Ron to leave Jake and I alone." I start crying. I go on my knees. Sky kneels in front of me.

"You done speaking your mind?" Sky asks. I look at him. He wipes my tears away.

"Yeah."

"You know that we will help you no matter what it is. It doesn't mean that you have to do this by yourself. Your not alone." Sky said. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. I put my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my middle. We stand up. He can cheer anyone up. I hold him tight. He's warm and I don't want to let go of him.

"Getting a little weird Ghost." Sky said. He lets go of me.

"Sorry." I let go of him.

"You ok now?" Sky asks.

"Yes." I look at him. I need to find Jake. I left him with Jess. I stop at the doorway. I look at Sky. Should I tell him or not?

"Kitty is worried about you." Sky looks at me.

"Why?" Sky asks. If he is that clueless, then wow.

"She loves you Sky. You haven't been yourself since Withermu was killed."

"What do you mean?" Sky asks.

"Your different."

"No I'm not." Sky said. I can name a number of differences here.

"Yes you are. Since when have you doubted yourself? I haven't see you doubt yourself until after Withermu showed up. You don't talk much and your not sleeping. I would be worried about you too if I was Kitty. What is going on with you?" Sky looks at me. He doesn't say anything. I cross my arms.

"Silent treatment huh? Even if I can't get it out of you, Kitty will get it out of you. Your weak when she wants something out of you and she usually gets it out." I walk down the hallway. It's true, Sky is weak when Kitty wants something out of him. Kitty can things out of people easy. She said that Sky is hard at times to get information out of him. If only I had to get things out of Ty. That would be fun to do. I put my hands in my coat pockets.

Sky's P.O.V

I'm not that different. That handle is something that I should have gotten rid of a long time ago. But I can't. I don't know why I still have it. I know why, but why would I keep it when I don't want it. I walk out into the hall. I need to talk to Kitty.