Kill them?

Song is Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars. This is nightcore. Listen to the original! Enjoy the chapter!

-Emma-

Seto's P.O.V

I lay Sky down in the meadow. I think this is where Ghost found him. I stand up. 

"What are you going to do?" Kitty asks. 

"I don't think there is anything that I can do." 

"What?!" Kitty yelled. I really don't know what to do. I made it up that I knew what to do. 

"Kitty if there was something I could do I would. I don't know what spell Ron uses on Sky." 

"Spell?" Kitty asks. I look at her. 

"Ron is a sorcerer. I can tell that he did something to Sky that I can't break. Sky will have to. Or something else will have to break it." Kitty grab my shoulders and starts shaking me. 

"There must be something that you can do?" Kitty asks. I want Sky back. 

"Nope." Kitty stops and looks at Sky. She runs next to him and kneels down. 

"No. We can't lose him!" Kitty yelled. She hugs him. I look at the ground. Someone is here. I look up and something hits me. I hit the ground. 

"Kiity look out!" 

Kitty's P.O.V

I hug Sky. I won't lose him. Seto is lying. There must be something. 

"Kitty look out!" Seto yells. I turn my head. Something grabs me and pulls me away from Sky. It throws me on the ground. I sit up. A guy is heading towards Sky. Over my dead body! I stand up and run towards him. I jump on his back. He grabs my hands and pulls me over him. I hit the ground in front of him. I look at his face. 

"Your Ron arn't you?" 

"Yes I am." Ron said. Great. I can't move all of a sudden. Why can't I?  He walks pass me and towards Sky. I try to move, but I can't . 

Sky's P.O.V

"Sky I have something for you to do." Ron said. I open my eyes. I am standing. Ron is next to me. I can't control my body. I see Kitty and Seto. They are looking at me. 

"Sky your up!" Kitty yelled. Why am I up? Ron talks in my ear. 

"Kill them for me." Ron said. Kill them? No. I won't do that. 

"Sky don't listen to him." Seto said. Ron looks at them. 

"Your the problem remember. It's time that your the solution. Starting with them. Kill them both!" Ron yelled. A sword is in my hands all of a sudden. I look at the ground. 

"Have fun." Ron said. He disappears. 

"Sky." Seto said. Kill them? I can't. But I'm not in control of my body. Someone else is. 

Kitty's P.O.V

I look at Sky. He is not himself. He is looking at the ground with a sword in his hand. 

"Kill us? Sky you wouldn't do that. Please don't listen to Ron. He can't control you." 

"Kitty Sky's gone." Sky said. That's a lie. 

"Not he's not. Your not Sky!" I won't believe that he is gone. Sky looks at us. His eyes are red. 

"Skybrine." Seto said. 

"What no. We got rid of Skybrine a long time ago." 

"I'm not Skybrine Seto." Sky said. I look at Sky. His sword is bloody. My eyes widen. I will get Sky back even if it kills me. I hit the ground all of a sudden. I lay on the ground. I can hear fighting behind me. What happen to you Sky? Your not like this. I sit up and look at them. Seto is against a tree and Sky is walking towards him. He's going to kill him. My eyes widen. I got to stop him. I run at Sky. 

"NO! STOP!" 

Sky's P.O.V

Seto can't move. I hurt him too much. I need to stop. But I can't control myself. 

"NO! STOP!" Kitty screams. Kitty it still here. Someone grabs me. 

"Please stop." Kitty said. She is crying on me. I stop in my tracks. I can't. 

Kitty's P.O.V

Sky stops. I hug him tight. 

"G-Get off." Sky said. I look at him. His eyes are still red. I bury my face in his chest. A hug isn't enough to get him back is it? Tear are flying off my face. 

"No. I want Sky back. Please come back. We need you. I need you! Please stop. This isn't you! The Sky I know wouldn't let someone control him. Your acting like.....like....his pet that does his biding!" If this hasn't gotten to him yet, I have another way. I let go of Sky. I push his sword out of his hand and push him to the ground away from Seto. I go on top of him. I hold his wrists to the ground. I sit on his waist and look at him in the eyes. I feel tears coming down my cheek. He doesn't say anything. 

"What will it take to get to you?! Sky you have already hurt Seto and now your....your breaking my heart. Your not like this! I want the old Sky back!" Sky's eye's close. He doesn't move. No. Open your eyes please. I put my head on his chest. He has no...my eyes widen. I start crying on him.  didnI't lose him. I let go of his wrists. I put my hands on his neck and then his chest. 

"Please come back to me." 

Sky's P.O.V

I am still chained to the floor. Someone else is out there acting as me. But-

"What will it take to get to you?!" Someone yells. That's Kitty. I open my eyes. She's upset. 

"Sky you have already hurt Seto and now your.....your breaking my heart." Kitty said. Breaking her heart? Hurting Seto? I move. I look up. Water is coming down. Are these tears? I can hear someone crying. 

"Your not like this!" Kitty yells. I stand up and look up. I look at the chains. I didn't even try to break free. I am not like this. I put my hand towards the chains. I hit them with a spell. They won't break. 

"I want the old Sky back!" Kitty yells. A chain breaks. Yes. That causes the others to break. I am hit with something. I lay on the ground. I close my eyes. It felt like I was stabbed in the chest. I can't breathe and then I fainted into darkness. No I can't leave her. Not like this. I can feel tears hitting me. Someone is on me. Holding my wrist down and on my chest is something heavy. My vision clears. My eyes look down. Kitty is crying on my chest. She let's go of my wrists and puts her hands on my neck and then my chest. 

"Please come back to me." Kitty said. I left her? When was this? The words die in my throat. I can't speak. I don't know what to say. What have I become? I'm a monster. Why would I hurt them? I didn't want to kill them. I wouldn't kill them. Not in a million years. But yet I almost killed Seto. I won't be able to forgive myself for that. 

"W-Why a-are you crying?"   

Ok I almost cried when I wrote this. I'll admit it. The song got to me and the way Kitty was towards Sky. The song was a cover by the way. Taylor Swift didn't sing this version. But the song is written and sung by her in the original. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

BBBYYYYEEEE!! :)

-Emma-