Can you help?

Ghost's P.O.V

I can see the North Village. I take a right and into the meadow. I think I see something. I get off my horse and run towards it. I was right. It's Sky. I kneel next to him. He has the 5 arrows in him. I pull the arrows out and throw them on the ground. I start crying. How could have this happen? I know I forgot to tell Sky that my dad is a sorcerer, but was he that tough? I put him in my lap. I check his pulse. He still has one. I whistle. My horse runs next to me. Robert is his only hope now. I put Sky on the horse. I go behind him. I put my arm infront of Sky's chest. We head to Robert's house.

I see it. I get off my horse. I put Sky on my back. I run to the door. I kick it. I can't use my hands right now.

"Who is it?" Someone asks.

"Ghost and Sky. I need you help now!" The door opens. Robert is looking at me.

"What happen?" Robert asks.

"Long story."

"Come in. Put him on the table. Dawn we need your help!" Robert yelled. I run in. I back Sky on the table. Robert take his jacket off of him and puts it on the chair. Sky's shirt is bloodstain everywhere. He has five gaping and bloodly holes in his shirt. I look at him. His left leg is bleeding too. Can things get worse? I look at Robert.

"Okay um. That's bad." Robert said. Sky's back is facing up and Dawn comes in. She stops in her tracks and looks at Sky.

"O my god." Dawn said.

"First aid kit." Robert said. She leaves. I walk next to Sky. He opens his eyes.

"Sky." I kneel down so he can see me.

"Is he awake?" Robert asks.

"Yes."

"That's going to make this a thousand times harder." Robert said. Why isn't Sky saying anything? I wouldn't either, but at least one word. Dawn comes in.

"He's awake." Robert said.

"Are you serious?" Dawn asks.

"Yep."

"Robert can help me. Ghost you can try to keep him calm. This will hurt alot." Dawn said. I nod. I keep my focus on Sky. Most of what Dawn said I blocked out. Sky grits his teeth. I put my hands on his neck and my forehead on his.

"Your going to be fine ok." Robert and Dawn are working hard and talking. Dawn's and Robert's hands are red with Sky's blood. I feel a tear go down my face. He took more then a beating from my dad. He must have gotten stronger. Too strong for even Sky to handle by himself. That worries me more then anything. I didn't know that my friends would get this badly hurt.

Robert's P.O.V

I look at Sky's back. It's really bad.

"Is he going to make it?" I look at Dawn.

"Hard to say. But I think there is a big chance he would." Dawn said. I look at Ghost. She is doing a good job. I look back at Dawn.

"Keep pressure here." Dawn said. I do. She takes gaze and wraps Sky's back. I look at his legs.

"Left knees too and I think forehead too."

"Ok." Dawn works on Sky's knees. I go next to Ghost and kneel down. She looks at me.

"Here you can do it." I hand her a wet rag. She takes it.

"He'll be fine. You know that?"

"I do. Sky is tough. He did take a stab in the chest and survive. I don't know how. He just did." Ghost said. I stand up. How? He's a survivor. I walk across from Dawn. She just finished. I look at the clock. It's only 7 am. That was long. Dawn puts her hands on the table. She looks at me.

"The heartattack is over." Dawn said.

"I know. Thanks." We look at Ghost. She stands up and looks at us.

"He's asleep." Ghost said.

"Good he needs it more then anything." Dawn said.

"Thanks." Ghost said.

"Don't mention it." Dawn said.

"Anytime."

"What time is it?" Ghost asks.

"7 am."

"Sh*t." Ghost said. She looks at Sky.

"What happen?"

"I rather not talk about it." Ghost said.

"Why not?"

"Robert it's personal and I don't want to say." Ghost said. I am pushing her buttons. I really want to know what happen to Sky. She will be able to tell me what is going on. I don't take no for an answer.

"Ghost Sky is hurt badly and you want to keep it a secret for who did this to him?"

"Ron did it." Ghost said.