Chapter 18: The Theories.

Start from the beginning

Willow was in a very unfamiliar room. Did she end up sleeping with someone after getting drunk the day before? But there wasn't anyone beside her and she was also clothed. Then why was she in this-

Willow looked down again at her clothes. She blinked, she wasn't wearing what she had the before. Gone were her metallic tank and her black jeans. She was currently wearing a silk slip, which was in a light pink color. Pulling the duvet closer to her, she wondered what in the world happened? Her head was throbbing from all that thinking.

Her first theory was that she got so drunk that she ended up getting a sugar daddy. Willow shook her head. She didn't drink much.

From there she came to the second theory. She was shot by a tranquilizer and then kidnapped by her psychotic billionaire stalker.

Willow silently thanked God that no one could read her mind.

The second theory she felt was more absurd than the first one. She should be putting webnovels away-maybe one day, not now though.

Willow pulled the duvet off her legs and got to her feet. Blood rushed to her head the moment she got up. She shut her eyes tightly before opening them after few seconds when she felt better. She couldn't see any shoes around so she started walking barefoot.

The room she was in looked straight out of a historical novel, the rooms of princesses, not the ones from fairytales. It was huge, if she combined all the rooms upstairs in her house, than she'd end up with a room this big. The bed she had been sleeping in was probably king sized. It even had curtains around it. There were two doors and big sliding doors, which she assumed was a closet. Opening one of the doors she found it to be the bathroom. So the exit must be the other. 

While walking towards the door, she came across the vanity with a huge mirror against the wall. She looked in the mirror to find herself staring back at her. Her red hair was tied in a braid, her face was cleaned off of the make up she had last applied. She noticed her hands—gasping, she looked down at her hands which were tied up around the wrist. She had assumed that after Hunter's tight hold, it would swell, but thankfully it did not, but for it to be tied meant that it had probably bruised since it did kind of feel stiff.

She recalled what had happened at the party the day before. After meeting Hunter she had come across a crying Carrie Bermann and ended up drinking. She concentrated on the next part. When she went back in, she saw Rowan and Lana. Then Michael. After that Roman had called her his girlfriend in front of Lana.

Willow felt her cheeks heat up. She was embarrassed at herself for having this reaction since he didn't even mean it. But she was glad that Rowan started talking to her. But now that she was sober she wouldn't let him off easily. She can be as petty as she wants, Rowan will be getting it.

They had almost kissed when they got back home, her cheeks cooled down but then she remembered the next thing. Dread settled in her. She couldn't believe what had happened the night before. Was that a prank? It must have had been.

But how could he get thirty or so wolves and fight them. No one can do that and if he did get thirty wolves, then they must be trained ones, but then again, who has the courage to hit friendly little-maybe not little wolves, they were after all, huge.

While he's at it, why would he even bother putting on fangs? That too realistic ones. Willow had once seen them on Wish, so she was sure that is where he must have gotten it from. Or maybe he got them from a high end costume store.

But after all these thought she could still not understand why he would do what he did. Was he actually a kung fu master? Or was he pulling a prank on her? Or is he actually a vampire?

Willow felt absurd at the last thought. But then she concluded that she should get out of her first, and then decide what Rowan was.

She opened the door, thankfully it was open. So she could scratch her second theory out. If she was kidnapped, she would have probably be confined in the room.

Willow walked out on her bare feet, but it didn't matter, since the whole floor was covered in a mat. She looked at both the sides of the long hallway and went with right, since there seems to be a dead end on her left.

As willow walked down the hallways she noticed the portraits hung up on the walls, they were pretty landscapes, and some were family portraits, but she felt sad that she couldn't spend time viewing them.

She walked as fast as she could, without running. Her slip moved like water on her skin, she felt like she was in heaven wearing it, but the fact that it fell mid thigh bought her back to the earth, since she couldn't run in them, in order to avoid flashing something, that is not supposed to be flashed. Ahem.

Willow heard a gasp behind her. "Miss!"

Willow froze when she heard the voice behind her. She turned her head slowly.

"Where are you going?" said the person before her. She looked to be in her thirties, and was wearing a maid outfit.

Was she cosplaying? Or-or was she an actual maid in a black maid gown with a white apron?

Now it was Willow's turn to gasp when she came up with her third theory. She must have transmigrated to the ancient times or some Korean novel she had once read or one she hadn't yet read.

However this theory made the most sense than any of her theories or any of her assumptions of Rowan.

******

Hellooooooooooo darlings!!!! Here's the eighteenth chapter!! How do you like it so far?? BTW don't follow Rowan's examples from Willow's dream-the blood drinking part-to stay away from the deadly corona virus. What's done above has been done by experts, so keep that in mind.

Yes, Willow reads Webnovels and insos, she doesn't read Wattpad, because if she did she would have probably jumped at Rowan when she found out that he's a vampire. I men I'd do that, and I'm sure you would too.

Vote, comment and share!!! Thank you for reading!!! Where do you think Willow is??