Chapter 13

Y/n and Yoongi were the only ones at the dorm because everyone else were on seclude. "Hey hyung" Y/n says hanging upside down on the couch "yeah?" Yoongi said looking up from his phone "you know I've been thinking about Jungkook said last week you know about us doing a collaboration" Y/n sits up and looks at the older male with a smile.

"You know what, me to you playing the guitar and me on the piano" Yoongi says a little excited, Y/n gets up and walks over to his hyung and sits in front of his "yeah I can sing and you rap or we both can rap which one sounds better" Both Yoongi and Y/n ran to Y/n and Jungkook's room. "Ok so I'm thinking something smooth but with a little hype to it" Yoongi nods and types on his phone "ok I was looking for more of an smooth and hype feel to it also so we agree on that" Yoongi types in his phone more.

"Get your guitar" Y/n stands up from his bed and walked to the closet he grabs his guitar and walked back to his bed, he opens the case and pulled out the instrument.

"What about your Piano" Yoongi snaps and stands up "least go to my room then" They leave Y/n room and goes to Yoongi's and Taehyung's room. "Ok so smooth and hype" Y/n tapped his chin while Yoongi hooked up his Keyboard. "Ok just play something smooth on the ears" Yoongi says looking at the younger male.

Y/n started playing but couldn't get it to sound right "sorry" Y/n says Yoongi shook his head "nah it's fine I'll start then you just join in once you feel the flow" Yoongi explain and Y/n nods sighing.

Two days later

Yoongi and Y/n were yelling and shouting at each other "I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CAN'T GET IT RIGHT" Yoongi yells "WELL FUCK, STOP TRYING TO CHANGE UP EVERY DAMN TIME" Their members looked at this with sadness "we should stop them before something happens" Namjoon said standing up.

"Yoongi, Y/n calm down take a brake" Seokjin said calmly "no this idiot can't follow along worth for shit" Yoongi yells pointing at Y/n."fuck you hyung your just a damn control freak" Jungkook and Jimin pulls Y/n out of the dorm Taehyung and Namjoon pulls Yoongi into the kitchen.

"Y'all need time a part y'all aren't in your right minds" Jimin and Jungkook dragged you out of the building. Jungkook had already called for a car on the way down the stairs.

"Yoongi hyung calm down, you and Y/n hyung are just stressed because you've been stuck in the same room for two day's" Namjoon sighed out.

"Let's go eat something baby" Taehyung holds Yoongi hand Namjoon linked his are with Yoongi left arm.

3 hours later

Yoongi was now calm and he started to feel bad about when he said to you "I feel like shit now" Yoongi said looking down. Namjoon and Taehyung high five softly.

Y/n was in tears because of how bad he felt "I feel bad for saying what I said" Seokjin and Jungkook hugged you "hello everyone can come home now" Taehyung said over the phone.

"HYUNG/ Y/N" Yoongi and Y/n yelled at the same time and hugging each other and tears rolling down their faces "I'm so sorry" Both males say. Soon all of the members join in crying also. Everyone was saying I love you to each member.

2 months layer

Yoongi and Y/n released their song. Army fell in love with it was a a smooth like rap and with both of sharing vocals on it. It was a really beautiful song. It's was talking about making changes to your life but you don't have to do it alone. You have the people around you that over you and support you, BTS will also be there for you.

A/n: sorry for all the time skips in here.