Chapter 7

"Hey Jason" Jason comes from the kitchen "I'm not going to forget about you" Jason wipe his hands on the towel he had "what do you mean Y/n" You sighed "I can't forget about you my brain won't let me do that, you and I have been though so much together your my best friend not even that your my brother" Jason looks at you shocked and a single tear roll down his face.

"Damnit dude I didn't want to cry" You chuckled so did he "so never forget that" He nods and you both hug "I love you dude" Jason says "love you to"

Morning

"THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I TELL YOU TO GET UP Y/N" You rolled out of bed hitting the floor not caring about the pain and get up slowly and zombie walk to your closet and grab black ripped jeans and a green clover shirt and dress into then and zombie walk out of your room.

You walked to the couch but a pillow hits your head and your eyes shoot open "WHAT THE HELL" You yelled at the person who through the pillow "I'm not carrying you ass down those stairs again wake up" You glare at Jason and he chuckled "you have ten minutes to get to bighit before your late for practice" Your eyes widen and grab your breakfast "come on what are you waiting for" You grabbed you bag and ran out of the door.

Jason looks at his phone and sighed and laughed a little "he still has a whole hour" He chuckled and grabs some mint gum and locks up the apartment.

Jason gets into the car and looks at you stuffing your face and laugh "dude stop stuffing your face or you will get a stomach ache" You slow down and Jason started up the car and drives off.

You and Jason look at the building with your jaws dropped again "will t-this be a daily routine" You asked and looked back at Jason "i-i don't know" Jason answered "come on" He looks at you with confused "um I think that was only a one day thing" Jason said.

"I know they will understand" He sighed and he parks the in the parking lot and both of you get out and walk to the building.

"Hello Mr. Bong and Mr.green" You and Jason slightly bow and smile at the women and make your way to the practice room.

"Um you may be a little early" You nodded knowing that you are the both of you stop at the familiar door and walked in the lights turn on "oh their not even here yet" You set down your bag and walked over to the sound system and hooked up your phone "what are you doing" Jason said looked around.

"If you brake anything we don't have the money to pay for nothing now sit down-" He was cut off by the music and he glared at your smiling face.

(A/n: your the guy with the white)

Once you were do you had a huge smile on your face and sweat rolling down your face "Y/n your lucky that no one seen these what if you broke something you do-" Jason was cut off by clapping "wow Y/n that was amazing you can sure dance" Jason sighed "never mind" He said you looked over in the door way and seen eight people but it was a different face.

"Hello I'm Kim Joong I'll be your teacher" He held out his hand you shook his hand "nice to meet you I'm Y/n"

A/n: lol so don't be mad at me ok my babies but umm I kinda you know twisted my wrist playing football with my tall and huge family (boys and some girls) and they went all out so yeah it's going to take a while for me to update.