Chapter 2

In Korea

"So did he respond" Jimin asked while clapping "let me see" Manager went his emails and seen that you didn't even open it "he didn't even open it" The five of them ran to the other side of the desk and looked at the screen.

"It was pretty late over there maybe he will look at it now" Namjoon said "yeah that's probably it it's 7:30 in the afternoon here so he should be up right" Jungkook asked while still looking at the screen "yeah maybe- HE OPENED IT" The two oldest stood up and ran to the desk.

With you

"Teddy you have a email from bighit? Who's that" You grabbed your phone and looked at it "probably a scam bighit is a famous entertainment company in Korea, do you know a band called BTS" She nods "their company" You gave her your phone and continue eating your banco and cheese sandwich.

"Teddy I don't think this a scam" She stood up and held the phone to your face you read the email you put your sandwich on the table and grab your phone and re-read the email "baby I'm dreaming right" She shook her head with a smile "so are you going to take the offer" She asked.

"That means I'll have to move to Korea and learn the language, I have no problem with learning the language but moving there is the big idea, what about you?" Lillian hugs you "you worry to much I'll come with you if it makes it better" You looked at her shocked.

"Wait baby are you for real?" Lillian nods then smiles "ok I'll email them back" She let's go of you and walked back to the couch and sits down and watches TV.

Y/n Bong:

I will accept your offer but I don't know Korean to well and I live in America.

Bighit manager:

That is fine we will have a teacher for you and we will also pay for your plane ticket and to bring your things.

Y/n Bong:

I also have a girlfriend.

Bighit manager:

We will also pay for her.

Y/n Bong:

Ok when do you want me to start packing?

Bighit Manager:

I want you here on Monday.

Y/n Bong:

Yes sir see you Monday.

Bithit Manager:

Yes can't wait.

"Teddy I just got off of the phone with my mom, what am I going to tell her about me moving to korea?" You pull Lillian into your lap "we'll tell her together, if she doesn't expect will you still come with me?" Lillian bit her lip and looked down your eyes widen "b-baby you'll come with me right" She looks you in the eyes.

"Y/n I love you I really do but my mom needs me" You tch "I have to be there on Monday so make up your mind" Lillian gets off of your lap "your kidding me right Y/n you can't be pissed off at me because my mom needs me" You stand up and looked down at her.

"You can't say shit like that when I left my mom for you, dammit I should have listened to her and stayed home your" You stop in mid sentence "I'm what I'm what" Lillian shouts "FUCKING SELFISH AND A WASTE OF TIME" You shout in her face Lillian looked broken "get out" you said she stood there "I SAID GET OUT WE'RE DONE" She flinched and gets her things and leave.

Jason walks in and pats your shoulder "it'll be ok dude" Jason says "she actually left without a fight" Your tears fall.

"Did she not love me?"