Chapter 15 - I'll Try

Start from the beginning

"Oh great," he mutters. "It's the Guavian Death Gang,  they must've tracked us from Nantoon," He begins his pace towards wherever he is going and we follow blindly.

"What's a Rathtar?" Rey questions with a curious but confident face.

"You don't want to know," I chuckle lightly, trying to calm down the tense situations.

"They're big and they're scary," Dad states plainly as we speed walk through the maze of corridors in this freighter.

"You ever heard of the Trillian massacre?" Finn asks her. He knows his stuff.

"No?" she replies in a more questioning tone.

"Good," Finn and I share a tense glare as we say the same answer at the same time. Rey might trust him but i'm still not too sure. I note that my Pilot's jacket is still on him and I want nothing more than to rip it off him and savour the last thing Poe was wearing for myself. But Finn seemed as though he genuinely was sorry about everything that happened, which conflicted my feelings even more. He seemed like he could be a good friend.

"I've got three of 'em going to King Prana," Dad informs us and I groan at his stupidity.

"Three?" Finn questions in shock. "How did you get them on board?"

"I used to have a bigger crew," Yeah, I should've been a part of it.

We get to an intersection in the corridors and Chewie opens yet another hatch. "Get below deck and stay there until I say so. And don't even think about taking the Falcon," Dad instructs us.

"What about BB-8?" Rey asks him, BB looking up at me for guidance.

"He stays with me until I get rid of the gang, and then you can have him back and be on your way," he informs her. Ahh yes, blackmail.

"And what about me?" I ask him with a raised brow and crossed arms.

"You're going down there too," He says, as if it was common sense.

"No, I'm staying up here with you," I tell him with a hint of frustration in my tone.

"You're going with your friends and that's the end of it," Dad starts arguing back in his fatherly tone that I have grown so used to over the years.

"You seem to be forgetting that I am highly trained in combat," he scoffs at my argument. "I could take them down all by myself, wouldn't want you putting out your back while you're at it,"

"You," he points his finger in my face, which I return with a sly smirk. "Are just as stubborn as your mother,"

"Learned from the best," I tilt my head with a raised brow.

"What about the Rathtars? Where are you keeping them?" Finn starts but is rudely interrupted by a loud bang coming from directly behind us. He and Rey jump with a scream, even Chewie is a little startled but I stand my ground.

"There's one," he points at the glass where a tentacle-like organ is rolling against the window.

"What're you gonna do?" Rey asks him with a worried tone.

"Same thing he always does," I nudge his arm and he rolls his eyes.

"Yup, Talk my way out of it," Chewie growls that he never pulls it off - which is true. "Yes I do! Every time," he sticks his finger in the wookie's face before he starts off again - just as Rey and Finn lower themselves into the hatch, closing it behind them.

I follow until we hear a door hissing open and he raises his hand to set us into a halt. Red armoured soldiers enter first, blue lighted guns held tightly in their hands. They separate to reveal whomst i'm guessing is their master.